The Final Frontier : Fragment 1

Author : So here it is guys, the longgest and the final episode of The Final Countdown story so far. The Final Frontier, where this story inspired and supported by Captainrex2177 so this story was inspired by the game Sonic Frontiers

 The Final Frontier, where this story inspired and supported by Captainrex2177 so this story was inspired by the game Sonic Frontiers

And yes this will be very long cause i must make this last episode to many fragments cause it's makes me tired 😵‍💫

But pray to God so i can finish this story, and here is the fragment 1 guys !

ON THE SIREN'S R&D LAB

Siren Worker : " So is this going to work ? "

Proffesor Siren : " It will work, as ordered by the Siren Tower. And our little tricky research on finding a high quality sperm for them "

Siren Worker : " Hopefully, this will be able to make the Azur Lane suffer "

Now they are looking on a large tube where there is a mysterious looking man with a crystal on his heart and connected by many strange cabels. And this is what the siren's super weapon as their last hope for defeating the Azur Lane, and mainly deleting the 4 T11 Battleships ( Missouri, Marlborough, Pommern, & Hizen ).

The code of this project is called Infinite Supreme. Which is came from the Sonic Frontier universe.

MEANWHILE AT AZUR LANE

Missouri, Marlborough, Pommern, & Hizen were at an ice cream shop. Discussing things such as family life, premium containers from wows and skill issues.

Hizen : " And the most saddest thing, i got nerfed after 2 months introduce and became an OP Premium Battleship in World of Warships ! Can you imagine that thing ? Is not fair "

Marlborough : " I agree with you mate "

Pommern : " Skill issues probally "

Missouri : " Such a shame for you Hizen "

But then...

An uknown wormhole with many biner numbers apperar and pulling everyone inculding The Final Countdown team inside there, the 4 T11 BB's are try not to get stuck to the cyberspace. Thank God they manage to escape. They were very surprised by what just happened and how they can't escape that thing.

Missouri : " Okay, What the hell just happened ?! "

Marlborough : " Seems like an uknown thing that takes all of the shipgirls and our friends from The Final Countdown "

Pommern : " Looks like is something that they call as a cyberspace, just like the mirror seas "

Hizen : " What should we do now ? "

Admist their four confusion, an uknown person looks like a child appear at them. And because it was in a sudden, the 4 BB are jump in surprise.

Missouri : " What in the world are you ?! "

??? : " I am just a person who came here to find out who escape the cyberspace "

Missouri : " Well you see us here "

??? : " Now listen you all, i will give each of you a task. And this must be finished and not leaving something left behind "

Pommern : " And what is the benefit of these tasks anyway ? "

??? : " I'll tell you later, your tasks are finding 4 different wisdom cubes, and next each of you must destroy 4 titans, 1 per each "

Hizen : " Atleast you can tell us who you are young one ? "

Zero : " Just call me Zero "

Pommern : " Okay Zero, now back from my question before.  And what is the benefit of these tasks ? "

Zero : " By doing these tasks, you all could help to remove the boundary between virtual and reality and resurrect everything you know and love "

Missouri : " That means, all of them ? "

Zero : *nodded*

Missouri : " What do you say boys ? "

Pommern : " Jawohl "

Marlborough : " Sure i would "

Hizen : " Yeah ! Let's Banzai them all ! "

Zero : " Good, i'll sent you 4 to 4 different places. And you with the Cristiano Ronaldo hairstyle, you must follow with me "

Missouri : " The name is Missouri youngling ! "

Zero : " Whatever, i am sending your three friends now " *teleport them to their places*

And now each of these 4 T11 Battleships are going to find the way to stop this omce & for all, by facing many big threats, and more challenging and unexpected discovery that they will discover.

To Be Continued