Task Force United the movie : Uprising

Author note : In the previous chapter BigE haven't meet the CVN - 65 Enterprise

Enterprise CVN - 65 : " Hey you two, i have something i must show you guys "

Nimitz : " What is it ? "

Enterprise CVN - 65 : " About Strength and her outpost "

Charles De Gaulle : " That's right, we have found their location "

Algérie : " Well, let's see this information. Hopefully this is a key for us to know about our enemy "

Enterprise CVN - 65 : " This was made by our spies and a help from the Azur Lane shipgirls, according to this data

Enterprise CVN - 65 : " This was made by our spies and a help from the Azur Lane shipgirls, according to this data. The Strength's outpost is located on a place which we call the Citadel "

Charles De Gaulle : " The Citadel is a place with a very large wall surround it, besides. The Citadel is also protected by many Sirens and it is known that several high class Sirens are there as well "

Algérie : " About this Citadel, where is the current location Charles ? "

Charles De Gaulle : " In short, the location was quite far from Littorio's faction. Sardegna Empire " 

Nimitz : " That's is also the place where we meet for the first time Algérie "

Algérie : " You right "

Nimitz : " But if she is there, will gonna wreck her at there "

Enterprise CVN - 65 : " Even with our current strength, we could be defeated brother. And don't forget that motto of your ship ? "

Nimitz : " Teamwork is our tradition... teamwork... AHA !!!💡 "

Charles De Gaulle : ?!?!?!?!

Algérie : *whisper to Enterprise 65*
" Is he always like that if he got an idea on his head ? "

Enterprise CVN - 65 : *whisper back*
" Well sometimes... "

Nimitz : " I'll call Reagen & the others while you contact every Azur Lane factions leader to a special meeting. Said the others to help set the room, and Algérie. Can you ask all of your friends to join this meeting ? "

Algérie : " Why should i say no ? "

Enterprise CVN - 65 : " Okay little bro- "

At the moment she said that, BigE or CVN - 80 enter the room, with a smoothie on his hand.

BigE : " Hello sir Algérie & Nimitz, sorry to pass by for.... " *looks at Enterprise CVN 65*

Enterprise CVN - 65 : " Hey there... "

BigE : " Wait... are you the USS Enterprise CVN - 65 ?! "

Enterprise CVN - 65 : " Yes i am... and you are ... "

BigE : " USS Enterlrise CVN 80, Gerald R. Ford Class Nuclear Powered Super Carrier... so that's mean, you are my ... mom ? "

Nimitz : ( Ford... now i remember who is he )

Enterprise CVN - 65 : " Certainly... and you must be my son "

BigE : " Man... uhm, can i hug you mom ? Just for once "

Enterprise CVN - 65 : " Come here my boy " *hugging BigE*

BigE : ( Man... this feeling is so real, her hugging also feeling so great. I could feel something like... a mechanical arm ? Is she a half cyborg ? ) *release the hug*

BigE : " Uhm... mom, i think i have a question. Does one of your arm is a mechanical arm ? "

Enterprise CVN - 65 : *show her arm*
" Tada~ ! "

BigE : " Wow... it is real "

Timekip brought you by Nimitz try to focus on the meeting while his kids keep calling him through his cellphone.

Play this song above !

Now all faction leaders of Azur Lane, including the Modern Warships and the Apocalypse Strike Group are now at the special meeting hall. The room was quite the high tech, and many shilgirls could be here, and now we can see Algérie & Nimitz standing on the stage and start to explain his plan.

Nimitz : " So the plan is we all together attack the Citadel by attacking it from all corners, and because Citadel is an island that is not too big, this tactic is expected to work "

Algérie : " To attack this place we must attack from different positions, with some 2 or more factions attack at the North, West, and East. While we modern warships will attack at the South, UR & PR shipgirls must participate and become the main pillar of breaking down the place so we can destroy it inside out "

Yat Sen : " About this attack, when we will attack it together ?

Nimitz : " Tomorrow at 05:00 A.M we all meet at Sardegna Empire as our departure point, Miss Yat Sen "

Yat Sen : " Thank you M.r Nimitz "

Now we could see many shipgirls of Azur Lane is gathering at the Azur Lane main base to be prepred for sailing to Citadel an finish this threat, once and for all, cause one shall stand, and one shall fall, till all are one.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey Stars_921 for facing the siren strength, i think i decided to fight her with AC 7 hunting Alicorn style

Hey Stars_921 for facing the siren strength, i think i decided to fight her with AC 7 hunting Alicorn style. What do you think ?