𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Chapter not revised

May contain inappropriate language

Sorry for any spelling errors

~ ••• ~

It all started on February 20th, when my classes started,I don't like going to school, everyone hates me there and treats me badly without even knowing why.

I'm Park Jimin, I'm 15 years old, I'm starting high school, I live with my mother and .....

My stepfather, I hate him with all my might whenever my mother is not at home, which is every day, he abuses me, I know the right thing would be to talk to my mother about it or go talk to the authorities, But I can't, I'm afraid of him, I'm afraid of what he might do if I tell someone, I have to go to sleep tomorrow it will be a busy day.

Monday

06:00

The alarm clock rings, I turn it off again and go back to sleep, after five minutes it rings again, so I decide to get up even though I'm grumbling to sleep a little more, I go to the bathroom, I take a shower when I leave, I put on my uniform and go downstairs to take a shower. coffee.

When I arrive in the living room I find my omma and him... well you already know who.

- Good morning son. - he says sipping his coffee.

- Good morning omma.

I sat down at the table and started to fix my coffee, because I can't be late today since it's my first day of school.

- Good morning Jimin. - he says looking at me from top to bottom, making me uncomfortable.

- Good morning. - I respond dryly.

After finishing my coffee, feeling enormous pressure on me and his eyes on me, I get up and grab my backpack.

- Bye omma I'm coming. - I go towards the living room.

- Bye son, don't you want Jae - Yong to drive you?

- No need omma, I'll just walk.

- But I insist, the school is far away and you're already at the last minute, you can't be late on your first day.

- Come on, son, you won't get there in time if you walk.

- O - Okay. - I'm scared.

- Let's go.

We left the house going to the garage, may God protect me I'm scared, we got into the car the whole way there was silence, I was already feeling agony.

- Don't be late today, I want to play with you.

Oh my Jesus Christ I was already distressed now with this I'm sure I'm going to have either an anxiety attack or a stroke I'm already so scared I wish I had the courage to ask for help.

Arriving in front of the school I couldn't get out of the car yet because the doors were locked and I was already having shortness of breath.

- I'll be waiting for you, if you're late it will be worse. - he says, unlocking the car and going to put his hand on me.

Before he puts his dirty hands on me, I get out of that car as quickly as possible and run into the school.

I need to breathe.

I end up tripping on the stairs, almost falling face down on the floor, I slow down my steps to try to calm down.

I go towards my closet to get the books I will use today.

~ • JUNGKOOK • ~

I was talking to the boys in front of the school waiting for the bell to ring until I saw the "nerd", that's what we call him, running into the school and I wonder why, and I decide to try to resolve this doubt.

- Jin.

- This is Jungkook.

- By the way, do you know who that man is who brought the nerd to school?

- I don't know who Jungkook is.

- Why do you want to know Jungkook? - says Tae.

- He ran out of the car and I got curious.

- Now I'm curious. - says the third oldest.

- Then let's go after him. - he says, yawning sleepily.

- I doubt he'll answer us, and besides, why do you guys pick on that boy so much?

- Ah Hoseok doesn't ruin things. - says Nam.

- Let's go there anyway.

- Come on, Tae.

- Just to make it clear that I'm not going to get involved in this. - says the oldest.

- Me neither, I'm with Jin.

- Come on, Hobe.

We went after him and he was in his locker getting who knows what, we were going to him and I see that he notices us, but he doesn't say anything.

~ • JIMIN • ~

I was already finishing up picking up my things when I saw those rich people coming towards me, oh no, first thing in the morning, I tell myself they don't give me a day of rest, when will this end?

- Hey nerd.

I just look at him quickly and turn to leave, but he holds me by my injured wrist, what a damn boy who won't let go of me.

_Until the next chapter_