Hands off my sister!! pt. 2

Start from the beginning

,,Yea, I guess I did... Anna, are you sure you're okay? No weird feelings or something?"

Alena asked once more, just to make sure the encounter didn't break the fragile innocence her mind had, just to make sure Anastasia was still the  Anastasia they all knew and loved.

The blonde frowned the frown all Romanoff women had mastered, studying her big sister's face. She was nothing but confused on why her big sister was so worried all of a sudden.

,,I'm fine, really"

She smiled, her expression reassuring Alena,

,,I'm just really tired. I hope Daddy's gonna be home soon"

The 16 year old gave a smile, a big weight falling from her heart. Apparently, her little sister was really nothing but happy and oblivious to what could've been.

Seconds later, the two girls heard the key turn in the door. Their parents were home. For Anna, this was wonderful news because now she could finally ask her dad to tuck her in. For Alena, this meant a fight was coming her way. A fight only she herself was responsible for.

,,Daddy, Mama!!"

Anna bellowed excitedly, jumping off the couch and into her father's arms. Steve pressed a kiss to his youngest daughter's temple as he caught her. Natasha was close behind them, caressing Anna's cheek before locking eyes with her oldest.

Alena's eyes flickered uncontrollably, a sign for great emotional distress, Nat knew that. Something must've happened while they were gone, something concerning her youngest.

,,You okay?"

The older redhead inquired of the younger one as she reached her, placing a hand to the side of her face. Alena had to swallow hard to refrain from crying.

,,Yea"

She lied, even though she felt everything but fine. Alena felt like the worst person on this planet, she blamed herself, even though not a thing had happened and Anna was completely fine. Still, the what ifs wouldn't let her go.

,,Hey Baby light"

Steve greeted his oldest, still carrying his youngest in his arms. The blonde girl had almost fallen asleep since it was quite late already and the past hours had been really nerve wrecking.

Alena just gave a forced smile before her dad and sister vanished upstairs to read a book together. Seconds later, Natasha sat next to her on the couch, staring at her.

,,Whats wrong. And don't you dare lie to me, Alena"

She inquired, her voice firm. The redhead knew there must've been an incident while they were gone, so denying would just worsen Alena's case.

,,I ... Anna almost got sexually assaulted because of me"

Alena admitted, her gaze averted to the ground, too ashamed of herself to look her mother in the eye. Even though the keyword was almost, mere seconds could've changed the entire situation.

Natasha's eyes widened in shock and disappointment. She thought her 16 year old daughter was mature enough to keep her little sister safe, but apparently not:

,,What do you mean 'almost'? Alena Lubov, what happened while we were gone??"

Oof, that hurt. Her mother never used her middle name when referring to her, only when she was really absolutely furious.

,,I had a party and she was upstairs. And I told everyone to stay on this floor, because I had a better overview of the situation, but some dudes must've gone upstairs anyways. I heard Anna scream and rushed upstairs and they had cornered her and they were almost touching her and I kicked them out and Mama, I'm so so sorry, I almost let my sister get SA'd, I'm such a horrible person, I'm sorry, Мне очень жаль, мама (I'm so sorry mama)"

Alena rambled, beginning to spiral. She'd kept it together so far, but the second she started explaining what had happened, she lost all control over her emotions.

Natasha, although truly mad at her child, recognised that all this wasn't easy for her either. The older redhead was definitely gonna have a talk with her younger daughter, but as of now, she knew her older one needed her too.

So, before Alena could speak up again, she was met with the comforting warmth of her mother's embrace.

,,You did the right thing, моя любовь (my love), you recognise your mistake and that's all that counts. Nothing happened, okay. Anna is fine, you're fine, that's all that matters"

Natasha reassured, gently stroking her daughter's hair. She felt the tension falling off of the redheaded girl in her arms, relief flooding through her body.

,,Thank you, Mama"

Alena whispered, her baby blue eyes meeting her mother's emerald ones. Time and time again, she realised how much her parents loved her and that they were always by her side, even if she messed up big time. She and Anna would always be loved.

That day, the Romanoff-Rogers family had a sleepover in Nat and Steve's room for the first time since Alena was 7. All four of them felt like they had craved the so desperately needed family time for a long time.

And that's how an initially stressful and anxiety filled day turned into a calm, affectionate night for the family of four.

A/N: HEYY, have you missed me yet? :) Exams are over and I've finally got more time to focus on writing oneshots again, so yaaay, I'm back.
I must admit, this took me longer to finish than I thought it would, buttt, part two is finally out :))
I really hope you like where I took this, because I initially wanted to take it somewhere else, but this felt more fitting in the end.
Anyways, I hope you had a very nice start into spring break, have a great day/night, stay amazing and I'll see you around <33