Meeting Julia Belle (pt.2)

Age: 15
Word count: 1860
Summary: Alena finally musters up the courage to ask out the girl she'd been crushing on, Julia Belle. Will she say yes? Will they fall in love?

Thursday:

With a deep intake of breath, Alena entered the room where she knew Julia was waiting for her. She could feel her heart pounding in her head, that's how nervous she was.

,,Hey Julia"

,,Hey"

The pretty girl greeted, looking up from her phone before she gave Alena a bright smile. God, how the redhead loved that smile.

Alena smiled back, although rather timidly, before she turned her back to Julia to set up her stuff. She took a deep breath, whispering words of encouragement to herself in attempt to calm her nerves and stop her hands from trembling.

,,Lena, Look what I found. This would literally be perfect for you to sing"

Julia cut through the silence that had been lingering between them, practically shoving her phone into the girl's face.

The 15 year old turned around to be met with Julia's phone, which played a variation of 'little freak' by Harry Styles. Her favourite.

,,You wanna try playing piano to that and I'll just give it my best?"

She implored after the video had ended. Fortunately, her voice remained steady and she didn't stumble over her own words. Internally though, her heart was pounding against her chest, so hard she could feel it in her throat.

Julia nodded before shooting Alena an encouraging smile.

The girl in question took a deep breath as she turned on the microphone she'd picked up off the piano. This song was perfect, especially before she was about to ask out the pretty 17 year old in front of her.

So, the duo played 'little freak'. Julia's hands glid over the piano as if it was the easiest thing in the world, while Alena closed her eyes and sang, her emotions displaying themselves through the soft tunes she hummed.

,,Just thinking about you"

The redhead opened her eyes after the last line, watching Julia play the outro. It felt like a million butterflies had been set loose in her stomach as she just stared at the effortlessly beautiful girl.

After the last tune grew silent, Julia looked at Alena, her face decorated by a beaming smile.

,,That was AMAZING!!"

She praised, promptly abandoning her chair to give the 15 year old a hug. The girl in question was quite taken aback, her heart beating so hard she was scared Julia might hear it.

And then there was this moment of complete silence, where the two girls locked eyes. Alena's gaze wandered to her lips, then back up to her eyes, all while her heart was still pounding like crazy.

,,Will you go out with me?"

Both girls asked simultaneously, staring into one another's eyes. Both looked at the other, taken aback by their mental synchronisation.

Alena was first to break eye contact, thinking about what just happened. Julia Belle, her Julia had just asked her to go out with her.

,,So, will you go out with me?"

Julia asked, her lips curled up into a slight smile. Her brows were just a smidge furrowed, displaying the fear of being rejected.

,,Y-yes, of course I will"

The 15 year old finally answered before embracing her crush excitedly. Julia lifted her off the ground slightly, that's how elated she was as well.

Alena pulled away from the hug to stare into the 17 year olds dreamy chocolate coloured eyes. Everytime she did so, she threatened to get lost in the infinite beauty those eyes held.