"You're a creep."

"Am I?" He smiled and rubbed the psychic's head with the towel. Pervert might be a better word.

"Let's go, I still have dessert to finish." He walked to the door and unlocked it.

"You're going like that?" Kyoya raised an eyebrow, gesturing to his unbuttoned shirt.

"Obviously I'll button it on the way. With a house this big, it will be no problem." Saiki rolled his eyes again and walked out the room. The dark haired man smirked to himself, completely amused before catching up with the psychic. It was a silent yet comfortable walk. Saiki closed his shirt just before they reached the dining room.

"Ku-chan! Kyo-chan! You're back!" Honey smiled, scraping the last of his cake into his mouth before jumping over to the two. Kyoya stayed there when Honey jumped on him but Saiki kept walking.

"You guys took long, were you making out or something?" The twins shrieked when they were knocked on their asses when Saiki kicked the legs of their chairs in one clean swipe. The psychic looked down at the two boys.

"Keep talking, after all I'm sure you would love to get your heads smashed in."

"Ku-chan, here you go!" Saiki turned and saw a dessert platter. He blushed and happily accepted it. Honey, if I ever reveal my powers, I will grant you any wish.

"I'm bored." Kaoru sighed.

"I'm full! How about you, Takashi?" Honey questioned.

"Mm."

"Well, off to bed, everyone!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Saiki followed everyone to a large room with another couch. Another living room? Couldn't we all just get our own room? The psychic had to repress a flinch when Tamaki suddenly turned to him.

"If we all had our own room, it wouldn't be a sleepover now would it?!" The blonde dramatically explained. I thought I told you to stop reading my thoughts. Well, I guess not directly, but still. Saiki sat down with his dessert platter and began to feast. He ignored every thought about him being cute and instead focused on the savory taste of expensive five star desserts. Saiki swallowed his last bite with a noise of satisfaction. I might just be incredibly lucky... With a soft smile, he turned to Mori who was sitting next to him.

"Takashi, where's the bathroom?" The tall man waited a second before standing up. Saiki placed the plate on the table in front of him and followed behind Mori and they walked away from everyone else. They arrived and Mori flicked on the light.

"Extra toothbrushes are in the cabinet." He stated, pointing to the cabinet under the sink. Even the bathrooms are huge. Saiki nodded and thanked his friend. The dark haired male nodded and went on his way. The psychic did his normal night routine. He quickly finished up in the bathroom and made his way back to the living room. Ignoring the hosts, he sat on the comfortable couch and closed his eyes. I'm going to sleep. Saiki pulled his knees to his chest. Goodnight...

~~~

I was only asleep for ten minutes... So what are these idiots doing? Saiki slowly lifted his head to see the hosts in a pillow fight. The twins were jumping Tamaki. Kyoya was sneaking behind ready to smack them. Mori was playing tug of war with Haruhi and Honey. He still won, of course. Good grief. Oh? Saiki noticed he was wrapped in a blanket. It's soft. I guess I'll try to tune them out- And of course a pillow hits me.