Nasty Habits

Lexi pov

We were all back at our camp to go over our new plan. Emma had drawn the map Pan gave her into the dirt. I sat down after throwing up..damn pregnancy..I'm tired..hormonal...I want to get out of here

"This is where they're keeping Henry." Emma said "Pan's compound." "According to, uh..."

"Tinker Bell." Tinker Bell said

"Yes, I know." Emma said "Still weird to say." I chuckle

"Tink" is fine." Tinker Bell said "It's what Lexi calls me"

 "Not sure that's any better." Emma said "Anyway, she says that there are sentries positioned across the front," she taps her stick on the ground "which is why we are gonna come in through the back entrance here." She taps again. "She's gonna talk her way in." "Once she makes sure the coast is clear, then we are going to sneak on in."

"You'll still have to deal with any lost boys once you're inside." Tinker Bell said

 "I think we can handle a few children with pointy sticks." Regina said

" It's not the sticks you need to worry about." Tinker Bell said "It's the poison they're dipped in."

"Dreamshade."Mary Margaret said "Hook and Lexi warned us."

 "Good." Tinker Bell said "Because one nick, and you'll spend the last of..."

"Poison sticks equal death." David said "We got it." "Now when can we put this rescue mission into action?"

"I'm ready to go, just as you tell me the exit plan." Tinker Bell said "You do have an escape plan, don't you?"

"Here's the thing Tink...this was more of a last minute trip" I said

 "If you don't have a way off this island, then none of this matters." Tinker Bell said "You know this Lexi"

"We'll figure it out." Regina said

 "You'll figure it out?" Tinker Bell asked "No one comes and goes from this place unless he allows it." "This is a waste of time."

"Hey, when it comes to family, we always find a way." David said

 "You don't get it.: Tinker Bell said "Here."  "Let me show you something." She pulls me to the side and takes out a watch"You know what this is?"

"Yeah, a watch." I said

"I got it from the people who brought that boy here for Pan." Tinker Bell said

"Greg and Tamara?" I asked "Where are they?" "Why'd they give you that?"

 "I got it off the girl's body." Tinker Bell asked

"She's dead?" I asked causing Tink to nod "Good the bitch got what she deserved" "only wish I killed her myself"

"Anyway spent half the night cleaning the blood off it." Tinker Bell said "And the other guy... Well, there wasn't enough left of him to find anything useful." "You know this what Pan does to people he employs." "What do you think he's gonna do to you lot?" "I'm not sticking my neck on Pan's chopping block without a way off this island." "When you figure that out, you know where I live." I watched as she walked away she had a point and you couldn't be mad at that.

"Where the hell is she going?" Mary Margaret asked

"I'll get her, bring her back." David said. he started going after Tink, but I grabbed him by the arm and stopped him

"Don't." I said "She's right." 

 "If there's one thing I've learned, you never break in somewhere unless you know the way out." Emma said