5..."the date "

...
Employees at the cafe: Greetings, sir. Your seats are here. I hope you had a great time.

After persuading Taehyung to sit politely, Jungkook acknowledged the employees. Following that, Taehyung and Jungkook decided what they wanted to eat.

"Umm, jungkook, can I order for you too?" said Taehyung.

Why Taehyung? asked Jungkook.

With pride, Taehyung narrated, "I'm an ordering expert."

Expert at ordering however bewildered Jungkook and he said, "Okay, show me your talent, Taehyung."

Taehyung: "Hello, waiter"

Waiter: yes , sir!

Taehyung: I would like to order this meal with two juices. Additionally, is it stated at the bottom that you will give us complimentary fries for whatever additional thing we order?

Waiter: ye..s?

Smirking, Taehyung placed an order for a good sparkling water bottle.

Waiter: Is that all, sir ?

Taehyung gave a nod. The waiter then left.

Wow Taehyung, you ordered everything I wanted to eat and even extra free stuff, said Jungkook. You're doing great 👍🏻.

Flapping his imaginary hair, Taehyung chuckled a little and said, "All my friends call me ordering fairy."

As he heard this, Jungkook giggled a little and questioned, "Ordering fairy! Huh ? Taehyung, you're quite cute.
Tell me more about yourself, Taehyung, and when and why you began to like me.

After a brief moment of hesitation, Taehyung answered the question by informing Jungkook that "my mom, my eomma, and myself are the members of my family." He did this because he meant to tell him the truth. And both of my parents work as professors at Haichung University, where as i am studying in pedagogy.

Additionally.. .umm

Regarding me liking you, umm ! You probably won't recall it but a year ago when I started at the university, yo..u assisted me in finding my class and carried my bag because the books I was carrying were heavy. You...you held my han..d during the theodore in the gallery as well.
I thought, right then, that you are kind and gentle. I used to always look up to you from a distance, but my friend Jimin advised me to talk to you about it. I simply asked you and .. then we are here .

Taehyung appears to have ended his remarks in this manner. He continued by asking more questions concerning jungkook's whereabouts.

Taehyung, you don't need to hesitate for your mothers, says Jungkook.
Though I appreciate all sexual orientations, I am gay myself.
What if I told or declined you on that day when you asked me about the date ?

Taehyung: Well, I'm not sure.I never really thought about it. I would have followed up with a question to find out why you said no! Jungkook my mother raised no bitch ...

The response surprised Jungkook, as could see the level of adoration in Tae's eyes. He discovered that Tae is sincere and incredibly naive for this world. Additionally, he responded to Taehyung by saying, "Well, I would have been the biggest idiot in the world to even refuse you. You're extremely innocent, Taehyung. But saying bitch word .... I can't stop my laughing tae .

There was no denying Taehyung's shyness, yet jungkook dubbed him innocent-which he isn't. Thus, he clarified, saying, "I know everything that needs to be known; who is innocent?"

Hey! I'm not ! " Taehyung ended his sentence.

With a giggle, Jungkook enquired, "What do you know? Boisterous human "