2..asked out .. ☘️

🩹
☘️

2.0.1.8; 23; j.u.l.y.

Happy as he read the text from the other side, Taehyung questioned, "Are you really saying me yes"?

Indeed! "I'm saying yes to going on a date with you," jungkook said carelessly.

Taehyung texted, "I'll meet you at 11:00 am near Sok Mall," and then waited for a response.
He waited for a response for twenty minutes, but nothing came.

"Okay"

When the other party responded with a single word after thirty minutes, was Taehyung unhappy?
Not at all.
He wasn't, how could he be?
The date with his long-term crush had always been on his wish list.
Feeling upbeat, Taehyung was pondering a lot of things.
"Whoa! I ought to purchase a face mask. My skin ought to be as radiant as a diamond.
Should I discuss this with my eomma? She will be overjoyed. "

He descended to the living area. He noticed his mother and eomma sitting there, enjoying the TV.
When his mother saw him coming down the stairs, she inquired.

Ae ra: "Bub, where are you going?"

Tae:- eomma I'm heading to a nearby store to pick up a few necessities.

Ae ra: something like that?

Tae: various monthly items and facial masks.

Taesha:-Do you require any cash? Shall I accompany you? Taetae.

Tae:-no mother I'm doing well. I'll give Jimin a call as I go. We're going together.
Regarding money, I don't require an RN. However, could you add some money to my card?

Ae ra: I will, darling. However, why did you ask for more money all of a sudden? We obviously don't have any issues, but we're merely interested

Tell us, taesha asked .
What's happening within your tiny brain. *Side eye*

Tae: "It's nothing like that," he remarked in a trembling voice. Tomorrow, I'm simply going on a date.

Taesha: HUH? WITH WHOM? HOW COME? IS THERE ANY IDENTITY OF HIM ? Is he a good guy? Inform him that I will kill him if he hurts you again.

Ae-ra: oh! Why are you making him feel more nervous, shh? You're quite gullible. Best wishes, Tae baby, and I look forward to seeing how you wear out tomorrow. You ought to dress cutely.

Why are you excited if he's going on a date, Taesha asks. He'll eventually get married and move out of our house. No, I won't permit him to date anyone till he is forty.

Ae-ra: You claim that my child is not permitted, even though we began dating at the age of 14. Who are you to make that decision, excuse me?

Taesha: I...

Ae-ra: Don't tell!

Taesha: Alright!

Tae: Both of you are very dramatic. I'm not sure, but I still adore you both. Goodbye!

Taesha: "Eat something way out" (showing him her card).

Ae - ra: uhhhhh! Whipped.

Like you're not, Taesha!

Ae-ra:..🔪 Do you wish to die away today?

Tae: Mom, I would just apologize and give her a kiss if I were you.

Ae-ra: brat, get moving!

Taesha: good suggestion, my kid. Right now.....

Tae went shopping with Jimin at the general store to get supplies for himself. And here's something that a child shouldn't know about what Tae Mom and Eomma did.