3

The slytherin boys react: you having period cramps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorenzo Berkshire (friends but crushing):

 It was the last day at Hogwarts before Christmas break. My phone vibrates and when I pick it up I see that it is a message from Lorenzo "Can I go to your dorm? I've already packed my suitcase :)". I answer yes and get out of bed as I had just woken up. As I move I feel my thighs a little wet and suddenly I get up from the bed seeing the sheets that were previously white with a red stain.

- Shit. - I mumbled.

I grab some clean pijamas and go to the bathroom to take a shower. As soon as I finish showering, I quickly do my skincare, because I don't want Enzo to come into the room and see the mess the room is in and I don't want him to see the dirty sheets, just thinking about it makes me feel embarrassed. As soon as I finish applying the cream to my face, I comb my hair and leave the room, seeing Lorenzo entering the room.

- I was knocking on the door for five minutes, I had to get in, I thought something had happened to you. - Lorenzo says coming towards me and hugs me.

Shit, shit, shit. I hug him and quickly go towards my bed and start taking off the dirty sheets and throwing them on the floor. My cheeks turn crimson as soon as I see in Lorenzo's eyes that he has started to piece together the situation. - I'm so sorry... - I say with my voice almost breaking.

- For what? - He says, grabbing my hands, stopping me from taking off the sheets and making me look at him. - You don't have to apologize for anything, it's natural and it happens. Sit there on the sofa and I'll change the sheets. - he says and my eyes burn with tears that insist on coming out. - Please go to the sofa, rest a little. - he says and I obey him.

I watch him change the sheets on the bed until he leaves the room with the dirty sheets to take to the laundry room. When he comes back he brings some snacks and joins me on the couch. - I thought you hadn't had breakfast yet, so I brought you this. - He handed me the food. - Are you staying at Hogwarts or are you going home? - he asked.

- I'm going home. - I say taking a bite of the chocolate cake - I'm so embarrassed by what just happened, I'm seriously sorry.

- Stop with this bullshit. You don't have to be embarrased by anything, not with me. We've known each other since we were little, these things happen and you don't have to feel embarrassed. Do you understand me? - he looked at me and I nodded - Have you packed your suitcase yet? - he asks me and I shake my head, wincing in pain. - Period cramps? - I nod. - Don't worry, you stay here and I'll pack your bag if you don't mind.

- I have the clothes separated, it's on my desk. Then you just have to put my toothbrush and my skincare products that are in the bathroom. - he nodded, getting up, I grab his hand and he looks at me - Thank you Enzo, you're the best.

As soon as I finish eating, I take a blanket and lie down on the couch again and end up falling asleep.

14:48

 I wake up and get up from the sofa, and I see Enzo lying on my bed with different clothes and I see that his suitcase is also here in the room, next to mine. - You're up. - he says, turning off the cell phone and looking at me. - In about an hour we have to leave to catch the train, you better start getting ready.

I nodded and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. After getting dressed, I dried my hair, which was still a little wet from the shower I had taken in the morning, and then I did a light make-up, with concealer, blush and mascara. When I left the bathroom I took my wallet to see if I had all the documents I needed. - I have everything I need, shall we go? - I asked and Enzo nodded. He got up and picked up our bags and we both left my room. We waited a while for our friends in the Slytherin common room to go together, and as soon as Theo and Mattheo arrived, we went to the train station.

When getting on the train, Mattheo, Theo, Draco and Blaise stayed in a cabin. - Are you sure you don't want to stay here with us? We squeeze a little and we all can stay together. - Mattheo asked me and Enzo.

- It's not necessary, y/n and I will go to another cabin, so we can all be comfortable. - Enzo replied and we went to sit in another cabin. I sat opposite him and huddled in my seat because of the pain.

Lorenzo looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. - What can I do for you? - he asked and I shrugged. The train was already moving so I looked out the window and watched the landscape, another pain coming, feeling like someone was squeezing my uterus. - Come here. - Enzo patted his leg, telling me to lie down on his lap. As soon as I lay down, he started running his fingers through my hair, massaging it and I closed my eyes because of the cramps. - If I could take the pain away from you baby, I would. - He leaned over and kissed my forehead.

It was impossible to ignore the feeling I had for Enzo. Ever since we were kids, I had always liked him. And I don't know what was coming over me at that moment, I don't know if it was the way he had taken care of me all day, or the hormones that took over me, but I put my hand on the back of his neck, making him lean towards me again and I caught his lips, kissing him. His hand came up against my cheek and kissed me harder, his tongue tangling with mine, making me gasp. We broke the kiss and he placed his forehead against mine, with his eyes closed, panting.

Baby...- he finally spoke and looked at me - You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. - He caressed my cheek. I closed my eyes, feeling his affection and if I continued to look at him, I was sure I would turn redder than a tomato. - Look at me baby. - he said and I took a deep breath looking at him - Was this real? - he asked and I nodded giggling - Fuck...come here - he said breathlessly kissing me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next part: Theodore Nott

Slytherin imagines.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara