3

The slytherin boys react to:  you having period cramps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco Malfoy (dating):

 I was in Flitwick's Charms class, when a severe cramp set deep in my belly, making me wince and groan in pain.

- Are you okay? - asked Draco, turning back to face me.

I raised my arm and as soon as Professor Flitwick gave me permission to speak, another wave of pain shot through the bottom of my belly and into my back. - Can I go to the bathroom? Lady's problems. - I added and Flitwick gave me permission and said I could go to my dorm to rest.

I got up and picked up my books heading towards the exit of the classroom. Upon arriving at my dorm, I immediately went to the bathroom, I decided to take a shower and put on comfortable pajamas. As soon as I lay down in bed, I end up falling asleep.

When I wake up, I see that it's already night, my stomach growls because I'm hungry, it must be past dinner time. As I sit down on the bed I see that Draco is sitting in the chair next to my desk sleeping. I get up and go to him, hugging him from behind and giving him a few kisses on the neck. As soon as I feel him shiver and wake him up, I turn around and kiss him on the lips to greet him.

- I came here as soon as I could, Professor Flitwick wouldn't let me leave before class was over. When I arrived you were already asleep. - Draco said, getting up from the chair and hugging my body, kissing the top of my head - How are you feeling?

- Not very well, to be honest. - I looked at him and he pouted, and I was in time to catch his lower lip bitting it, and he groaned.

- I brought you some things, since you're more sensitive these days. Also after eight months of dating you, I can now more or less understand your body, and it's either anger you get when you have your period or you're horny. - he said and I giggled - And it looks like we're lucky this month, because you're a little filthy. Are you having a lot of cramps? - he asked, giving me a bag full of sweets.

I peeked into the bag, seeing lots of Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. - I am, but after eating all these sweets I think I'll feel better. - I said and threw myself on the bed and Draco lay down next to me.

- You're not going to eat all of that,you're going to feel sick if you eat all of that. And I don't even know how you like those beans, they can have a horrible flavour. - he said, taking off his sneakers and grabbing the bag of sweets, taking out a chocolate frog.

 - I thought this was for me! - I reached into the bag again and took out two beans. - One is for me and this one is for you. - I handed it to Draco - I'm going to count to three, on three we put it in our mouth, okay?

- I don't want to, I don't like this at all. - I looked at him with pleading eyes pouting - Okay, but just this once! - he warned.

 I counted to three, on three we both put the candy in our mouths and chewed. I could immediately taste the candyfloss flavour, I looked at Draco and by the look on his face, he also had gotten a good flavour. - What flavour did you get?

- Green apple. - he said.

- You're so lucky, that's my favourite. Do you want one more? - I asked and he shook his head. I took another one and put it in my mouth, the blueberry bean flavour exploded in my mouth and I was surprised that a bad flavour hadn't come out yet.

- Do you want to know the flavour I just got? - I asked Draco and he nodded. I got close to him and kissed his lips, he opened his mouth allowing my tongue to run through his so he could taste it.

- Blueberry? - he asked and I nodded. - My turn!

- I thought you didn't want to eat another bean. - I said, handing him the bag so he could take out the candy.

Draco took out a bean and smelled it, shrugging his shoulders because he couldn't smell anything, he put the bean in his mouth and took a bite. He starts to make an ugly face and gets up and goes to the bathroom, spitting the bean into the trash. I started laughing and went to the bathrom after him.

- What was the flavour? - I asked.

- It tasted like rotten eggs, I'll never play these games again. This is pathetic. - he said and I started laughing even more - Do you think this is funny? Now you have to kiss me, it's part of the game, Love. - he said.

- No way. - I screamed, running out of the bathroom and going to my bed. He came behind me and lay down on top of me. - Draco, get off of me.

- Give me a kiss, Love. - he asked and I refused, laughing.

- I'll give you one after you brush your teeth. - I said, and the cramps started to come again - Get off of me, Baby, I'm having cramps again. - I said and Draco soon got up and went to brush his teeth.

- Is there anything I can do to make the cramps stop? I hate seeing you in pain. - Draco said, lying down next to me after leaving the bathroom.

I took his hand and kissed his knuckles, and then I laid his hand on my chest, slowly moving it to my belly and finally stopping moving it next to my crotch. - If you don't mind, I think it would help a little. I know you can find it a little...

- I find it perfect, Love. - he said, kissing me and slipping his hand inside my underwear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next part: Lorenzo Berkshire