Tom's special

(nsfw) 

Today was a very special day for Tom and me. We had been together for over four years and we wanted to immortalize our love. It was just the two of us since school days were over, every day we shared the same bed, and every day we had dinner together and took a shower together. We weren't going to have a wedding party, because Tom thought it was unnecessary to have a wedding, he simply said to meet at the lake near our house and take my vows.

I was very nervous, I had chosen a long light pink dress and had my hair tied in a ponytail, as it was a beautiful spring day. When I get close to the lake I see Tom sitting on a blanket and he soon sees me and gets up to come to me.

- Hi my love. - he said kissing my lips, and I could see that he was a bit nervous too.

He took me to sit next to him, and everything was magnificent. He had chosen the perfect place, full of flowers all around and the lake in front of us, it wasn't really his type, but he knew I liked it and that made me very happy.

- So I don't know exactly how you want to do it, but you should be the one to say your vows first and then I'll say mine, and then we'll put the ring on our finger. - he said and I agreed with him.

- Can I start? - I asked and he smiled at me, so I picked up my sheet where I had written the vows and started talking.

Tom, I remember the day I first saw you like it was yesterday. I was in the library looking for some books when I bumped into you and you started grumbling and didn't help me pick up the books I had just dropped and you left. At that moment I swore to myself that I would never try to talk to you, I was so angry with you that I avoided going to the library for a week. - I said and he started laughing - After a week I went there again, and I saw you again, you were always sitting in that place, in the darkest part of the library, and I was always on the other side of the room, where It had a large window where there was great light. You looked at me that day, not like the other day when we bumped into each other, you looked, you saw me, and I gained the courage to talk to you, to confront you, even though I swore to myself that I shouldn't do it. You were different from other people, you were more closed off, and I found comfort in you, I loved your company even if it was just to go study in the library or read our books in the common room. There was a day when a boy tried to do some bad things to me, but you arrived in time so he couldn't do something, and that same day after you helped me and offered me your arms so I could cry and you comforted me, that was when I realized I was in love with you. - as I read my vows, tears began to fall from my eyes - At that moment when I realized how I felt about you, I was terrified because I couldn't help it and I wanted to tell you but I couldn't, because you weren't an affectionate person and I was afraid of being rejected. Until a few weeks later you asked me out and kissed me. I loved it when you said you cared about me, it was your way of confessing your love for me. I loved it when you kissed my lips. I loved the fact that when you were away you always sent me letters. I loved all of this and I still love Tom. - I said and took his hand - When school ended, you didn't hesitate to ask if I wanted to move in with you because you didn't even want to spend a day without me. And it was the best experience of my life, learning to live with you, your favorite foods, sharing a bed with you. But it wasn't moving in with you that gave me a home. You have always been my home since the moment we met. I love you so much Tom and I will always love you. I promise to be there when you need me, to cook you your favorite desserts, I promise to always read some random book with you before going to sleep, and I promise that from this day onwards, as long as it depends on me, you will lack nothing. I don't want it to be "Til death do us part", because I don't want to know the meaning of life without you. You are everything to me, forever my Tom. - I finished my vows and when I looked at Tom his eyes were full of tears. He grabbed my face and kissed my lips gently and murmured "I love you".

- Oh my lord, y/n I don't think I'm capable of saying my vows after this. - he said.

- Y/n, first of all, I want you to know how honored I am that even with all my flaws you still chose me to be your partner. You were everything that I didn't know I wanted, maybe it was the way that you loved me from the moment I let you into my life or how you were there when I fell down or maybe it was because I was too scared to feel something for someone for the very first time. But no matter how much I tried, I fell in love with you nonetheless. Maybe it was from the constant laughter, the warm space you made or how your voice makes me feel, all that I have to say right now is thank you for being everything I didn't know I wanted. I'll always be thankful that I had you in my life, you taught me how to come out of my shell and you made me feel comfortable to be who I am. Thank you for letting me know what love feels like. You are the best that has ever happened to me. I'm forever grateful that our paths joined. I didn't know I needed someone in my life til I had you. I promise to always look after you. I love you unconditionally, forever my love Y/n.

 I couldn't control my tears of joy, and neither could Tom. He took the ring box and put one on my finger, and I put the other one on his finger. He picked me up and sat me on his lap and kissed me fiercely. I unbuttoned his shirt and he started to take off my dress leaving me in just my panties. He then kissed my nipples making me gasp with pleasure.

He left my chest full of hickeys and I took off his pants and underwear, grabbing his hard dick and masturbating him. I brought my mouth to his tip and licked it and Tom let out a grunt. I started sucking him with pleasure and Tom could no longer control his moans, grabbing my hair helping with the movements.

- Come here. - Tom said and he kissed my lips.

He laid me on my back and took off my panties. - Spread your legs for me, love. - and I did so and he started licking and sucking my clit. He stuck two fingers inside me, pumping them at the same speed as he licked me, and I grabbed his hair, moaning with pleasure.

- Fuck...Tom. - I moaned - I want you inside of me.

He grabbed a condom, and slid it down his long member and stuck it inside me, giving strong thrusts. He placed one hand on the side of my body to support himself, and the other hand went to my neck, squeezing it a little.

- Do you like it like this you whore? - he asked and I barely let out a yes.

- You're fucking mine, and I'm yours baby. - he kissed me - All fours.

He started fucking me from behind and I started to feel the orgasm coming. - Harder. - I said and he obeyed, slapping my ass cheek.

- I want you to cum all over my cock, baby. - he said pounding harder, and I came. After a few thrusts he came too, and we lay down.

- I love you wife. - he said and I kissed him.

- I love you too husband.

~~~~

Tom's vows were inspired by this Tiktok profile: Joey Kidney