Chapter 281 - Extra 03 - Xu Qian [02]

Start from the beginning

"I remember that when I was about to take the college entrance examination, my cousin said something to me. It was so long that I can't remember the specifics, but I remember that later I told her that I was willing to share half of my good luck with her if I got good luck."

Fu Ling paused when she said this, seeming to recall things that had been vague so many years ago, "Because I was good-looking, I worked part-time as a model to make money at that time, but I didn't want to develop in the entertainment industry. My initial goal was to be a lawyer. 

"At that time, Xue Can said that I was so good-looking, if I enter the entertainment industry, I will definitely become famous. She also said that if I become famous in the future, I must not forget her. 

"I said that I may forget friends, but how can I forget my relatives. Then she said that if I really became famous, can I share half of my luck with her. She said that she had no ambitions and just wanted to find a husband with good conditions to marry. I said yes, if I really had that kind of luck, I would share half of it with her."

Yang Xi frowned: "How can such an ordinary sentence separate the luck? I'm afraid your cousin was already doing something at that time, and deliberately leading you to say this."

Fu Ling said: "Maybe. I only thought that I was unlucky at that time. Actually if I perform normally, I will definitely be able to get into the university I am interested in. However, during the college entrance examination, my period suddenly came out of schedule. 

"I remember clearly that during the college entrance examination, I endured a stomachache, felt cold and groggy, and gritted my teeth to answer the exam paper. After the exam, I was sick for more than half a month, and the result was that my score was not enough for the university I wanted to attend. I can only settle for the next best thing. 

"If I hadn't chosen the school I like then failed to enter the major I wanted, and my family wouldn't allow me to waste time repeating another year, I might not have entered the entertainment industry at all."

Yang Xi: "Then how is your cousin doing now?"

Fu Ling's eyes darkened: "She is living a good life. She was admitted to the university she wanted. She spent three years in high school and four years in university with a boy in her class who she likes. From school uniforms to wedding dress. My cousin-in-law's family is in good condition. The Cloud International Hotel is their business. 

"When they met the other party's parents, my cousin's family was worried that because they were from a wealthy family, they would looked down on their ordinary working-class family. Unexpectedly, my cousin-in-law's family is very open-minded and like my cousin very much. The marriage has not had any twists and turns. 

"Now my cousin has a son and a daughter. Her husband loves her. The children are smart and cute. The family is harmonious. However, the relationship with me has become much weaker.

"After all, she married into a family like that, and I am in a situation where scandals are everywhere. If I am really involved in anything, it is just a smear campaign for them, so in the past few years, there has been almost no contact."

Yang Xi is no longer a dazed young man who is prone to showing his emotions when things happen. 

Although he is really angry, because he know her cousin's family could have had a smoother path was because Fu Ling's luck. Because of the greed of others, she suffered so much when she shouldn't have to endure all this. 

But Yang Xi didn't show it on his face and just comforted Fu Ling: "It's okay, everything will be fine in the future."

Then Yang Xi contacted Wen Ran. Although he believed in Xu Qian's ability, he still trusted his friend more than Xu Qian, so he wanted Wen Ran to help him.