Chapter 239 - Madness [04]

After the female ghost Tang Lifeng vented her anger, her Yin energy became unstable again. The entire ghost was driven away by hatred and her rationality was driven away. 

Unable to ask anything more, Wen Ran had no choice but to put the female ghost into the wooden sign and continue to raise her.

Opening the window to let some of the smoke in the room disperse, Wen Ran said: "This thing feels a bit strange. If what the female ghost said is true, then how could Yan Gaowei come to her for no reason? 

"No matter what kind of transplant, there must be a match, but Tang Lifeng said that she never even went to the hospital from the time she came out of the mountains until she had a car accident, and she didn't even know her blood type. So why did Yan Gaowei choose her?"

Qi Yunjing: "You will know if you look it up. Moreover, Yan Gaowei's obsession with getting aunt's body that is difficult to understand. Do you think there is something ulterior behind this?"

Wen Ran: "That must be the case. Don't forget, in addition to the heart, the kidneys have also been bought, and maybe the corneas and so on. Whatever organs can be transplanted can be taken away. There are many things in this person that can be sold for money. 

"Now there are two ways to deal with it. First, I will create a Black Order Flag for Tang Lifeng, so that she can take revenge and solve her own affairs by herself. Second, investigate through the information she provided. Maybe a powerful organization can be found."

His eyes lit up, Wen Ran said, "I could asked Xu Qian to solve this matter. He has been transferred to the special department, and this matter happens to be within their scope of responsibility."

When Wen Ran took out his mobile phone and was about to find Xu Qian, Qi Yunjing held his hand: "He is Yan Zhe's father."

Wen Ran put down the mobile phone: "You want to cover it up? It's not impossible, then are we not going to take care of the matter?"

Qi Yunjing said: "It's not a cover-up, but he is Yan Zhe's father after all, and it would not be good to leave this matter to outsiders." The word 'outsider' seemed to be inadvertently emphasized.

Wen Ran glanced at him, nodded and said perfunctorily: "Okay, I'll do whatever you say."

Qi Yunjing pinched his chin and turned his face to him: "Let's check first. The legal process will definitely have to go through in the end, but you must tell Yan Zhe in advance, otherwise Yan Zhe may not be able to accept it for a while." 

Wen Ran slapped away Qi Yunjing's hand that was holding his chin: "Speak as you say. What are you doing with your hand?"

Qi Yunjing chuckled: "The first person you think of when something happens is that Xu Qian, and I haven't said anything yet. He may be in the special department, but don't I have people who can handle the matter?"

Wen Ran looked at him with a suppressed smile: "Hey, are you jealous?"

Qi Yunjing raised his index finger and tapped Wen Ran on the forehead gently: "He has a special department, and I also have the Yin and Yang Office. Isn't it more convenient than his so-called special department?"

Seeing Qi Yunjing getting more and more enthusiastic, Wen Ran was disgusted: "Okay, okay, you are the most powerful in the world. If anything happens in the future, I guarantee that you will be the first person I think who can do it."

Qi Yunjing imprisoned Wen Ran in his arms and rubbed his head: "Perfunctory!"

-

After all the trouble, they still have to do what needs to be done. The big boss personally issued the task, and the task benefits, naturally, was quite impressive. So in Qi Yunjing's Yin Yang Office, many people wanted to apply for the job.