Chapter 223 - Breaking the Tribulation [01]

Deluna, who was waiting to go through the formalities to return to his country, looked at the person coming with questions in his head. She was the beautiful woman with long curly hair and proud figure, who could scratched his copper skin with a single fingernail. 

Looking at him, Deluna swallowed his saliva and said with an inexplicable caution: "I, I am about to complete the formalities and will return to my country." 

The beautiful woman said with a smile: "I am just here to convey Master Wen's message. If you cooperate, we'll be friends. If you don't cooperate, we'll blow the wolf's head off. The choice is in your hands. I'll give you 3 minutes to think about it."

Deluna wanted to hold a towel in his mouth and cry, wondering what heinous things he had done in his life, to be punished like this. 

He can't be break free from the little red rope. His copper skin and iron bones can't even defend people's fingernails. The majestic mutated werewolf was treated like a dog. In this place he simply has no wolf rights!

In the limited 3 minutes, Deluna quickly weighed the pros and cons, and finally became a hero. Even if you are a wolf, you must know how to understand the current affairs. He can only make friends with the terrible Chinese people, not enemies. 

Moreover, he has an intuition, the four words 'blow the wolf's head' may be 100% true.

In the end, Deluna, who was 1.9 meters tall, shrunk like a quail and was carried onto the helicopter. He sat in the corner with grievance and looked like he would cry.

Seeing his pitiful appearance, the beautiful woman thought that although this guy was mutated from an ordinary person, he could still be regarded as a biological creature, so she raised her hand to touch his head to comfort him. 

Unfortunately, as soon as she raised her hand, Deluna reacted instinctively. He shrank back. The beautiful sister clicked her tongue in disgust. This foreign wolf is really cowardly.

-

After arriving at the resort, the place and the entire mountainous area have been sealed off. The Celestial Masters who are relatively close have rushed over, but they can only see the strangeness of the area here, and can't find the connection point to the non-existent space at all.

The little boy who was following Wen Ran was getting more and more irritable. Not only was he unable to find Dian Dian, there were so many Celestial Masters and the use of various spiritual tools and talismans made him irritable. 

Even if he had the spiritual tool given by Wen Ran, the device could resist some smells he didn't like, but it still made him very uncomfortable. However, in order to find Dian Dian as soon as possible, he tried his best to restrain himself and endure it.

Soon the person in charge from the government side came over with a bunch of documents: "According to our household registration check, there are more than 7,000 people in the two towns on both sides of Bo Mountain. 

"The Qi Group contracted the entire Bo Mountain 5 years ago. When building the hot spring resort, more than 3,000 residents of Fushan Town towards Youtong National Highway were relocated, and nearly half of the migrant workers were also relocated. According to last year's census, there were more than 2,000 residents of Pinggui Town left."

The person in charge of the Guild of Province Z asked: "What about now?"

The official took a deep breath and said: "The whole Pinggui Town is now an empty town, there is not a single person." 

The main Guild also sent survey information almost at the same time. In the past month, there have been more than 1,000 supernatural incidents in Province Z on the App, of which nearly 200 were near Bo Mountain. Just recently, 37 Celestial Masters of different levels have taken over tasks near Bo Mountain but were not heard from again.