Chapter 12

Next week

You are now shifted to jin's home where you have your personal nannies and helpers with body guards .

Whenever Jin is busy you hang out with jungkoook and arena and have a lot of fun together and you also got admission in the same school as arena which is already started and it's been a week since then.

Present time

Author's pov

Right now you just came back from school you straight went to your room  and put your bag on the table and quickly got freshen up and went down stairs to do your homework  you went to couch and started doing your assignments and homework .

After an hour of you doing your homework you hear the door bell the maid open the door and there was a couple came in while  the bodyguards and maid bow down .

Y/n pov : who they are? I never saw them before here or never heard from Jin oppa about them ?

I stood up and went to greet them

Y/n : Hello, May I know who are you?

?? Pov : first of all who are you? And what are you doing in our home ?

Y/n : Miss I think you are in wrong house it's Mr jin's home

?? Pov : You mean by my son's Home?

Y/n : s-son no he doesn't have parents what are you talking mam?

?? Pov : ahh the audacity to say that you little pea

Y/n : Miss I'm Kim y/n not any pea

Maid 1 : ahh really she doesn't know who they are? ( shocked)

Maid 2 : ahh really she seems too clueless too know  about them

Bodyguard : I don't think the Mr seok jin told her who they are

Maid 1 : she's dead meat tho gosh

?? Pov : ohh Miss Kim y/n we are Mr and Mrs kim Jin's parents I'm kim hyun se  and she's my wife kim seo na

Y/n : w-wait I have heard about you ahh where I heard (trying to remember) ohh yea on news are you the famous businesse couples ( your eyes grew bigger as you realized who they are)

Seo na : yea you got it right ( sarcastic tone)

Y/n : ohh I'm so sorry (you quickly bow down many times)  I didn't know you lived here and Oppa is your son

Seo na : now you know who we are 

Hyun se : ahh it's ok now we know each other don't we y/n

Y/n : y-yes m-mr kim ( confused shocked)

? ? Pov : ohh mom and dad you are home this soon?

Seo na : ohh my son ( went to hug him) ohh my god Jin you lost  so much weight weren't you having your meals properly?

Jin : ahh mom due to busy schedule and I didn't loose that much weight 

Seo na : ahh Son you should take proper care of yourself and instead of running here and there

Jin : it's ok mom I'm fine

Hyun se : are you both complete with your mother and son talk, I'm also here

Jin : yes dad we know how you been and why you came back from trip so early? Weren't you both coming next week?

Hyun se : looks like you are not happy seeing us early ( wiping fake tears)

Jin : nothing like that dad I was just asking as it's a surprise to see you both

Seo na : ahh honey stop messing up with him ( laughing)

Hyun se : come here son ( hugs him) I missed you

Jin : me too dad 

Seo na :  Jin I think we need some explanation ( while looking at you)
While you were looking out of the window)

Jin : ahh that sure should we head ahead to meeting room for that

Seo na : that sounds better let's go

At meeting room

Seo na : why you brought her home Jin and does she even know who you are and what about her brothers?

Hyun se : I told him to do that ( straight face)

Seo na : why would you do that? I don't think it was appropriate to do so without her brothers knowing

Hyun se : she was suffering there anyways she's here because I want her to be here  I don't care about any other thing . Jin how's she now ?

Jin : a lot better then she used to be dad

Authors pov

So they are the one who adopted seok Jin from the orphanage they raised him well while knowing about his past. Mr and Mrs kim couldn't have any kid as Mrs kim had some fertility issues so they decided to adopt Jin.

Skip to after dinner

Everyone had dinner and you seems to set well with your new parents  , y'all had great time with each other .

Now you headed to your room and just took shower and got ready to go to bed when suddenly you hear a knock on the door

Y/n : yea come in , ohh Mrs seo na ( stood up and bow her)

Seo na : ahh you can just call me mom if you are comfortable no need to be this formal

Y/n : ohh ok m-mom,

Seo na : here your meds , actually Jin was coming but I said I'll go

Y/n : ohh is it thanks for that

Seo na : here you can have it

She handed you some pills and a glass of water you took your meds and after some time seo na left from there.

Y/n : ahh really it's so weird , but why oppa didn't told me about his parents before, is he hiding something and it's so weird to call her mom I don't feel good calling her mom but she seems to be nice lady? But why does her vibes feel off to me? I think I'm thinking too much I should better sleep then thinking about these things tomorrow I also have school.

Hii munchkins I'm back again lol ik it's been long but anyways hope y'all will like this chapter and do let me know how was it and your reviews about it.

Take care of yourselves, eat healthy, stay fit, don't overwork yourselves.