Chapter 1

“Is this the place where they are kept?” Asked one of the cops named Force.

“Yes, this is the brothel Khun Aof suspected that the victims are sent forcefully.” inspector Ohm replied to his colleague.

“Then let's burge in. What are we waiting for?”

“I have asked phi Aof to send a team. When they arrive we will go in as they are going to surround the place to ensure no one could escape.

“Great job Ohm. I have heard the owner of this place who is one of the heads of the human trafficking gang is also here today.”

“And we have to arrest him. We can trace the entire gang if we can arrest him and rescue all the girls and the boys.”

Suddenly Ohm’s phone vibrated and he picked the call. After talking with the person he informed Force that their team had arrived and had already surrounded the place so they should proceed now.

Instead of going from the front Ohm and Force climbed up the fences and the pipes. Inspector Neo had already knocked the guards down for which they could enter without any obstacle. However, Ohm and Force needed to be very careful so that no one could be aware of the raid.
They could hear moans and cries from all the rooms although their focus is on finding the main culprit and the victims who were forced in this hell.

“P’Force I think he is with one of those boys and girl we must focus on finding him if we can catch him every activity will stopped here instantly. Stay alert and look for him first.”
“I think we need Neo and Mark here too.”

“Great! You and Mark search on the first floor and I’m going to the second floor. Send Neo there. And Dew and Satang search the rooms on the ground floor.” Everyone agreed to Ohm’s command who went upstairs.

When Ohm climbed stairs he found a ruined staircase that was heading to the roof although he did not have any information about a room located there. He suspected that there could be a hidden room where the leader of the gang could hide. 

Ohm carefully went to the rooftop and saw a dark room which might be a storeroom at the corner of the roof. As he proceeded there he could hear the sound of a boy crying and pleading for his life and a sinister laughter of a monster who was enjoying this plight of the boy.

“Please let me go. You have misunderstood it. I came here as a cook, I am not a prostitute.”
The boy said in his broken voice which Ohm could hear.

“Oh poor thing, that would be such a waste of this beautiful body of yours. I don’t know who told it to you but your uncle had sold you to me and of course not for cooking food but serving yourself as my meal. At first I am going to enjoy you, then you’ll be here to serve other customers. You are never going to leave this place, be a good slut to have a smooth life here.”

The boy was shattered. The uncle who was always a father-like figure for him had sold him to this devil. His mother had sent him to the town with his uncle as he assured him he could live at the hotel and continue his studies. She was told that they will provide meals to her son so he could save money and sent it to her for her treatment. He could never think while leaving his mother at the village that this was the last time seeing his mother.

“My mother is sick. She needs me. You can’t keep me here. Try to understand.”

The man laughed again and both the boy and the inspector hated the sound.

“Think about yourself, darling. Who knows how long your mother will be alive without food or medicines.”

“No, my uncle told me that I would send my salary to her every month.”

“Do you think your uncle is honest with you? Really? If any money can be given it will be handed to your uncle for bringing you here although I have given him a good amount of money already. Now, lay down and spread your legs.”

“No, please don’t do this to me. Kill me instead but please don’t-” the man forced the boy to lay down and climbed on top of him.

“You have two choices honey, be an obedient slut and enjoy what I am going to do with you or be a rebel and accept your punishment.” Meanwhile Ohm had pointed his gun at the gang leader through the broken window. As he removed his shirt and proceeded to kiss the boy with extreme force pressing his knee on the stomach of the boy to keep him in place a sound of gunshot was heard because Ohm shot the man on his leg.

The man left the boy immediately to help himself and at the very moment Ohm barged in the room breaking the door.

“I think you have enjoyed it enough, now it’s your time to accept your punishment, Khun White.”

“Police?” Although he was shocked he laughed hysterically. “You are going to pay for this young man. You don’t know there are my guards across the locality. You can’t do anything alone.”

“I am well aware of my capabilities, you monster. Now surrender yourself, the police have surrounded the place.”

The young boy who must be in his early twenties looked at the inspector with teary eyes. When their eyes meet Ohm’s heart clenched with an unknown pain. He had to save the boy from this man as the man was still holding him on the bed.

“You can arrest me but I won’t let him stay alive.” As soon as the man finished speaking he took out a knife and placed it on the throat of the boy. Poking his throat with the knife as it started bleeding and the boy hissed in pain.

“Stop hurting him.” Ohm yelled but the man laughed. Tears kept falling from the eyes of the boy who was staring at him with helpless eyes.

“Save me.” the uttered which increased the pain in Ohm’s heart. He had been in this profession for more than five years but never felt so bad for a victim. He didn’t know why seeing this boy crying for his life tearing his heart into pieces.

“Leave him, I said. You can’t escape anyway.” Ohm started to divert the mind of the culprit by involving him into a conversation while finding a way to save the victim. He knew shooting the man could be risky as the knife was positioned at the throat of the boy. Ohm shot on the shelf beside the bed and the goods fell. Both the man and the victim looked in that direction when Ohm snatched the knife from his hand and hid the boy behind him. As the boy was saved, inspector Force with other officers came in and arrested White immediately.

Ohm turned to look at the boy who was so scared that he was holding the back of his uniform and crying nonstop.

“Hey, don’t cry. You are safe now. No one will do anything wrong to you.” he said. Although Ohm wanted to wipe those tears he knew he shouldn’t. He was only doing his duty; he could not cross the boundaries of his duty.

“Tha-thank you.” the young boy managed to speak.

“It’s my duty. By the way, what is your name?” Ohm asked with a small smile.

“Na-non, Nanon.”

“Nanon, don’t worry, you're safe with us. We will send you back to your home. Just wait a bit. You can meet your mom again.” Ohm assured him.

“Mom?” suddenly everything happened since Nanon and his mom agreed to his uncle’s proposal flashed in front of Nanon’s eyes. His vision became blurred and he fainted.

Ohm grabbed him in his arms, he called him repeatedly, “Nanon, Nanon? Open your eyes.” but to no avail. Finally, Ohm took Nanon in his arms and started to leave the place.

___________________________________________

Dear Readers,

Thanks for reading. This is my second story of OhmNanon. Please support the story as you have supported Reign. I will try my best to update both of my story as frequent as possible. Please give your honest feedback regarding this story. I hope you enjoy Beyond the Badge. Love yourself and keep loving OHMNANON ❤️💚🧡💙