ꏳꃬꋬꉣ꓄ꏂꋪ 1

How can humans be so oblivious yet they are still the apex predators?
I suppose I'll never know after-all I'm not one of those unreadable creatures, I'm far superior,
and besides their probably to pretentious to anwser it themselves.

The exception I trust to not underestimate me is my abilities is my loyal peasant, Syulee, although she lacks some obvious intellect she will do, and I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for that woman and one could get accustomed food that you don't need to chase.

It would be truly a shame if something hap-

Nevermind she always comes back and I'll stand by that logic, anyways this about me and I won't share the spotlight especially since humans get it all the time.

"Yuka! Dinner!"

Seems my servant brought my supper, it was about time I was basically starving and parched, she better not make that mistake again or I'll leave a regurgitated ball of my fur at beside her bed and she'll wake up to a nice surprise, Im such a nice boss.

I enjoy my food, although I'm aware it's perpetual it never gets old.

Creak

UGH!!! GET THAT DAMNED CANINE AWAY FROM ME SERVANT!!! NOW!! WHY DID YOU LET HIM OUT OF HIS CAGGGGEEEEE????

"Hi Yuka!!! Hi!!! Eeeeee!!! It's so great to see you again"

Get out of here you slobbery mutt, I was eating in peace and quite frankly you ruined it, so I would recommend you scurry before you look like what the curtain did last week.

"Sam, psst psst!!"

Finally, sometimes I ponder the decision's that my servant makes why would we get a messy, idiotic, clumsy, "friend" when all the focus should be on me, ONLY ME, and you may think I'm cocky, but I assure you I'm not.

"Yuka, Sam! I'll be out, so be good!"

A/n-

Okay so, I know this is super short but I just wanted to see if this could work out as a concept, and if you agree I should continue I promise I'll make chapters longer.

Also I'm open to criticism so please tell me.

Anyways bye!