1- Is it really time travel?

That's the end now, thought Felix. The red and blues are standing in front of him. He still doesn't understand how they were able to defeat him. These idiots shouldn't stand a chance against him. And then there's Locus. The traitor.

He realizes that he can't defeat them all. He must have overlooked something. Why are they so strong together?

"Wait," he shouts, maybe he can still talk his way out of it somehow. So far, he has always just barely made it out of every predicament. But before he has thought of a convincing excuse, the grenade rolls towards him. He has no way out, there is no escape. The explosion throws him backwards.

Felix screams. He tries to grab hold of something, but there is nothing. Just an infinitely deep abyss. He doesn't want to die yet. He still has so much to do in his life. But it's too late. He sees a bright light. "Damn it," he growls.

The end?

..............................................

"Wake up, we're almost there" calls an annoying voice. Someone keeps nudging him.

"Hey, what are you doing?" growls Felix. He's pretty tired. Why can't he just sleep?

But wait. How can that be? He was fighting the red and blues just a moment ago. Where is he now? Shouldn't he be dead?

He opens his eyes. He is in a room made of metal. He is still wearing his armor, but the familiar weight of his weapons is missing. It takes him a moment to realize in his dazed state that he is in a helicopter.

The noise of the machines tells him that they are airborne.

He looks to the side. Donut is sitting on one of the seats next to him. He notices that Donut is wearing new armor. Even in red armor, he knows it's him, because Donut's style is unmistakable.

Felix wants to run away, but something is restraining him. Have they tied him up? Why is he still here? What reason would the red and blue have for keeping him alive?

"Hey, slow down. Sorry, did I scare you?" stammers Donut, who for some reason is wearing red today. Hasn't Donut always had pink armor, Felix wonders, thinking about the reason for the color change. For a brief moment, he thinks of parallel worlds, or that this is life after death after all. But Felix doesn't believe in these things.

"What are you doing," Felix hisses angrily at him. It turns out he's not tied up. He's just strapped to his seat like Donut. Not surprising, given the way the plane is shaking due to turbulence. At this point, he no longer understands anything. What are the reds and blues trying to achieve? For now, he decides, he will play along. Sooner or later, there has to be an opportunity to escape.

"The pilot said we'll be landing soon. We don't have too much time to unload everything, so I thought I'd give you a wake-up call. If I've upset you in any way, I'm sorry

If I've upset you in any way, I'm sorry man. I'm Private Donut, by the way." Donut answers him and holds out his hand as if he actually wants to greet him.

Felix mumbles something incomprehensible and then decides to ignore Donut for now. His defeat is still too painful. He doesn't want to talk to one of his sworn enemies. But Donut is not satisfied with that. He waves his hand around again, which Felix is probably supposed to shake in greeting. "Come on, don't be so grumpy. Will you at least tell me your name? We have to work together from now on. It would be great if we get along very well."

Am I wrong, Felix wonders. Has he mixed up the guy in the red armor? Can there be two people with the name Donut?

"I'm Felix," he finally answers. He doesn't shake the hand of Donut (2?). That would be too much politeness.