8. The Proposition

Daisy

I'm pacing my apartment. I can't keep still. I've cleaned like three times since I got home from work.

Just thinking about Freddie under my desk earlier has my lower stomach clenching. I wanted more.

When he first entered my office I had no idea where it would lead. He wanted to apologise, he seemed nervous. All of his words came out in one scramble and the only thing I heard was him saying he wanted to kiss me.

He'd said it last night but I thought that was because he was drunk and struck out with the Monday night crowd at the bar.

Finn had insisted I stayed over when I got to his late, Mom was adamant that I drop off some engagement presents that had been sent from family members who couldn't make the party. Piper and I ended up having a few drinks so I couldn't drive home and instead of calling an Uber then having to come back in the morning for my car, they both just told me to stay.

All the rooms were taken by Piper's band so I had to take the couch.

Now here I am, waiting for Freddie to come over. He didn't specify what he actually wanted to do but after today, I think I can guess. At least, I can hope.

I don't know where he went when he left my office but I had to rush my report and get Mr Jameson his coffee. I was sure he was going to realise what was going on right in front of him.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by the annoying buzzing noise of the intercom.

He's here.

I smooth down my t-shirt dress and fluff my hair up a little, pressing the button to allow him in.

Within seconds there is a knock on my door and I almost trip over my own feet to get to it.

As soon as it's open Freddie pushes his way through and slams it behind him. He grabs my face in his hands and his lips are on mine.

"I told you to check who was at the door before buzzing them up" he sighs, between kisses while he guides me to the bedroom.

"I knew it was you. I'm not expecting anyone else" I say when our mouths part briefly.

"Not the point"

We are in my bedroom now and Freddie kicks off his shoes, his mouth latches onto my neck and his hands wrap around my waist to pull me close.

"Fuck, I want you so bad" his hands roam my body and he grabs the hem of my dress, looking at me. His eyes a silent question.

I boldly step away from his reach and in one movement I grab the bottom of my dress to pull it over my head so I'm now standing in just my panties and bra.

"Oh, Petal. Look at you" his eyes darken and he slowly moves towards me, looking like a panther eyeing his prey. My body shivers.

Freddie ghosts his fingers behind my back to delicately remove my bra, palming my breasts.

My hands reach for his t-shirt and I start tugging, making Freddie lean back to take it off. He takes a condom out of his pocket and puts it between his teeth before he slides down his jeans and boxers, stepping out of them and putting the foil packet in his hands.

"On the bed" he commands and it takes me less than a second to lay flat on the bed, "Turn over, Petal"

I gulp, moving round so I'm resting on my stomach. The bed dips when Freddie puts a knee next to my calf. His big hands grab my hips and pull me up so my ass is in the air. Even with my panties still on I still feel so exposed.