Sweet Cravings & Untold Secrets!

Start from the beginning

"Sir! I detained the culprit!" Another bodyguard exclaimed, holding Saiki's arms together tightly enough to injure the average person. Saiko turned around to see the pink haired boy standing with his arms behind his back.

"What are you doing?! I'll have you fired this instant! Let him go!" Saiko fumed.

"But sir! I thought he was attacking-"

"He wasn't attacking me! Release him!" The white haired man demanded. The bodyguard flinched before releasing the psychic and untying the blindfold. Saiko was pissed. He harshly dismissed his bodyguards for the day and grabbed Saiki's wrist before pulling him through the crowd. 'How dare they! I was simply on the ground, he was clearly holding his hand out for me. I'll have him fired by tonight.' The pink haired boy frowned. How troublesome... Saiko forgot he was holding the psychic's hand, so Saiki lightly pulled. It wasn't hard enough for the rich man to let go, but it caught his attention.

"...Thanks, wasn't sure if I was into that." Saiki deadpanned.

"Pfft!" Saiko laughed before quickly shutting up. "T-That wasn't funny." He said, holding back his snickers with coughs. 'I didn't know Saiki made jokes. Somehow, it makes him even cuter...'

Wow, you deserve the tsundere title.

"Well, anyways, plebe. What are you doing here? Not that I care or anything." Saiki looked at the white haired man.

"I came to buy the Coffee Jelly Maker Version: Sweetener's Deluxe Ultimate Special Limited Edition." The psychic stated. I said the whole name without thinking. Saiko blinked. 'The what?' The white haired man finally realized he was still holding onto the psychic's wrist. He blushed and dropped his hand.

"I don't want your dirty hands ruining my gold..." Saiko averted his gaze. No one gives a rat's ass about your gold watch. Saiki stopped walking, eyeing a new cafe he'd been wanting to try out. He was faced with a rather difficult decision. Shit. Coffee jelly maker or coffee jelly...?! Saiko watched the uncertain expression on the pink haired boy's face.

"What, you want to go in, plebe?" Saiko paused to think of what to say next. Saiki nodded.

"Yeah, I want to try their coffee jelly, but it's expensive and I won't be able to buy the coffee jelly maker."

"Oh, of course your peasant self can't afford it." Saiko said easily. 'Tch, I could buy him coffee jelly whenever he wanted. Wait, that sounds weird. Like I have a crush on him or something! Ah! Only one could dream of being with the richest heir in the world!'

"Well, I suppose I could buy you coffee jelly..." Saiko tried saying as nonchalantly as possible, rubbing his neck. 'This is only to show my wealth...! Nothing else!' The white haired man didn't get a response. "...Don't get the wrong idea-" He turned his head to the pink haired boy. He was met with sparkling violet eyes.

"Y-You mean it...?" Saiki couldn't contain his excitement.

"Uh, y-yeah. I should just show you how easy it is for me to get what I want!" The rich haired boy smiled confidently. Saiki just glanced at the cafe they stood in front of. Seeing no reaction, he continued. "...To be honest, I haven't had coffee jelly in like two years." He admitted. What a crime. I think I would lose it if I was deprived of coffee jelly for that long. "When was the last time you had some?" Saiki put a hand on his chin in thought before letting his arms fall to his side as he lifted his gaze back up to the cafe's storefront sign.

"...Mm. Yesterday." The rich man sweat dropped. 'So he's already going out for more?'

Any sane person would. Saiki thought to himself.