Chapter 19

Jades POV

I woke up with Dave attached to me, and I couldn't help but notice how adorable he looked when he slept. I looked over at my clock and realized.

"Dave wake up! We're gonna be late!" He shot up and looked at me rubbing his eyes.

"What time is it?"

"It's almost 8! We're gonna be late!"

"Shit.." He looks in the mirror I have in my room, fixes his hair, and smirks.

"I'm ready."

"No your not. Here" I hand him his sweater.

"Where did you get this from? I thought I lost it."

"You left it here a few weeks ago. I cleaned it for you.. I guess I forgot to give it back." I blush slightly.

"Thanks Jade."

We both walk down stairs to see..

Dirk and Jake.

Jake has no shirt on..

Dirk is wearing Jakes shirt and he's pants-less..

"DIRK STRIDER WAKE THE FUCK UP WE GOT APPLE JUICE!" Dave yells, causing Dirk and Jake to shoot up.

"Where the fuck is the apple juice."

"Sorry bro. No apple juice here. Only idea I had to wake you up."

"Dave there's no time we have to go! We can't be late!!"

"Do you need a ride?" Jake says.

"That's why we woke you up stupid!"

"Alright get your backpacks and get in the car I'll bring you two to school."

~Time skip to when they get to school~

Dave's POV (wow this story is about him and I don't even do his POV any more)

Jade seemed.. scared at school. She kept on looking around and always sat next to me. When we didn't have class together she didn't want to go.

"Dave. I can't go to my next class"

"Yes you can don't worry."

"B-But Karkats in my next class.. he sits next to me."

"If he tries to do anything to you just tell me."

"Alright I'll see you after class."

"See you." I wave to her and she goes to her class and I go to mine.

~Wtf another time skip brought to you by me because I'm lazy atm~

It was now lunch and I was the first one to leave the class when the bell rang. I quickly met up with Jade. As soon as she saw me she ran over to me and hugged me.

"H-He.."

"Jade what happened?"

"I-I can't tell you," She starts to cry. "P-Please just stay away from me.."

"Jade what the hell happened!"

"D-Dave please just go! I wish I could tell you but I can't!"

"Yes you can now tell me." She hands me something.

"I-I'll talk to you later Dave." She quickly runs away. I look at the note that she gave me. It's from Karkat to her?

Jade

Since you fucking escaped I have no other option than to kill you. If you fucking tell anyone about this I'll kill them to.

Especially Strider.