Chapter 16

(Please don't kill me :cc)

Jades POV

I woke up still in pain from being stabbed. Where am I? I look around and all I see is a light. I continue to look around and then I notice I'm half naked. My eyes widen in fear when I see I'm only in a bra and underwear. I start to tear up. Why would Karkat do this! I can now feel tears running down my cheek and I squirm trying to get out of the restraints.

"THATS NOT GONNA WORK, JADE." I freeze, and I get a chill up my spine.
"YOU'RE STUCK HERE UNTIL I LET YOU GO."

"Karkat! You can't just do this! Let me go!" I yell at him. He walks over to me and touches my waist and I scream.

"Don't touch me you pervert!"

"NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM."

"People are gonna know I'm missing! Especially Dave!"

"JADE, WITHOUT YOU DAVE IS PROBABLY GOING TO KILL HIMSELF. HE LOVES YOU, YOU KNOW."

"H-He loves me?" I smile at the thought. The smile quickly fades and I yelp in pain. He put a knife in my shoulder.

"P-Please stop!"

"FINE." He then strokes my cheek and I try to bite his hand, since it's the only thing I can think of.

"Karkat c-could you please stop!"

"WHATS WRONG JADE?"

"You kidnapped me! My brother is probably worried about me!" He smirks then kisses my cheek and I blush slightly.

"DONT WORRY ABOUT HIM, YOU HAVE ME."

"I don't fucking want you!" I start crying hard. I guess he had some sympathy because he untied me.

"I HAVE TO GO, DONT TRY ANYTHING STUPID WHILE IM GONE." He turns around and leaves. As soon as he's gone I immediately look for a way to escape. I look a around and find a computer. Perfect I can message dave. Damnit, I forgot my password to pesterchum! I'll just use Karkats

-carcinoGeneticist began pestering turntechGodhead-

TG: karkat what the fuck do you want

CG: dave! oh my god thank you for answering!

TG: what the fuck

CG: its jade

CG: i don't have much time but

TG: Jade what the fuck? Why are you using Karkats account??

CG: listen no time to talk about that listen I neheisosmhs

CG: docuodydyod yelxtyzgkitpu

TG: jade??

CG: JUST KIDDING IT WAS ME THE WHOLE TIME HAHA

TG: wtf dude

--carcinoGeneticist ceased pestering turntechGodhead--

"JADE WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?"

"You can't keep me here!"

"SO YOU WENT STRAIGHT TO DAVE? WHY DIDNT YOU GO TO SOMEONE WHO WONT BE DEAD IN A FEW DAYS."

"No he won't! He's tougher than that and he promised me!"

"PROMISES WERE MEANT TO BE BROKEN. NOW SINCE I CAN'T TRUST YOU I PROBABLY SHOULD TIE YOU BACK UP." He turns around and grabs a syringe. I'm not going to back down. I go to tackle him and I do. My eyes start to feel heavy again and before I know it I'm asleep again.

Daves POV

I turn off my computer and sit back in my chair. Something was up. Karkat would never just randomly message me, fuck he never messages me. I decided to text Jade.

Dave: Jade
Dave: Jade answer
Dave: Jade god damnit answer I know you're there
Dave: Are you mad at me??
Dave: Well.. See you at school.

I put down my phone and get up, going to the kitchen so I can get some apple juice. When I enter the kitchen I see Dirk and his boyfriend Jake. Jake is hugging him tightly and Dirk keeps repeating the same thing.

"Jake calm down its okay.."

"Bro what's up?" They both look up at me and Jake is crying?

"Dave.. Has Jade been by here since Friday?" Dirk asks. I shake my head no and Jake cries harder.

"What happened to her?"

"W-Well, chap, she left for school on Friday and never came home. I thought she didn't come home because she was here. She told me a few days before that you and her were going to hang out here.." Jake responds. My eyes widen from under my shades.

"She never came over.." I can feel my self shaking and I scream loudly and punch the wall. Dirk looks at me with concern and takes off his glasses. He takes mine off also. Tears are running down my face and Dirk looks straight into my eyes.

"Dave. Calm the fuck down. We'll find her I swear."

"Dirk shut the h-"

"I promise." He hands me back my shades and I put then on. He puts on his also.

"Why did you take my shades and take yours off?"

"I wanted you to see how fucking serious I was when I said we were gonna find her."

"How come you took mine off?"

"I missed your eyes. They're pretty fucking cool bro." I smile.

[Back to Jades POV]

I wake up and look around again.

Once again I am tied up, but this time it's tighter. I look down to see that my bra is now gone and my eyes widen in fear again.

"Karkat Vantas what the hell is your fucking problem!" I scream.

"YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR ELSE I'LL TAKE EVERYTHING OFF"

"S-Sorry.."

"SINCE IM NICE ILL GIVE YOU YOUR CLOTHES BACK" He unties my hands and hives me my clothes.

"C-could you leave or turn around or something I don't feel very comfortable with changing in front of you."

"YOU'RE ALREADY PRACTICALLY NAKED WHATS THE POINT."

"P-Please."

"...FINE." He turns around and I get dressed quickly.

"Done.."

"GOOD." He turns back around and pushes me up against a wall and kisses me. I push him off.

"Karkat please stop."

"WHY SHOULD I? YOU'RE PRACTICALLY MY MINION NOW AND I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO YOU," he pauses for a moment, "I COULD KILL YOU IF I WANTED." I backed away from him and I curled up into a ball in a corner.

"I-I'm sorry." I don't even care anymore! I'd much rather be dead than be alive and stuck in here.

He can just kill me.

I give up.

[authors note]

Since you guys wanted another update I spent an hour working on this. I wrote this at like 11 so if it sucks or if it has any errors pls forgive me. (I get tired easily)

Also I'm still debating whether I should do smut or not. I probably will in the future.

Oh whale. v(*-*)v

Thanks for reading! Be sure to follow for more updates ^_^

~Jazzy =(^w^)=