onika was sitting on the couch with some girl. all i could see was the back of their heads. i hesitantly walked around and nodded. that's just her cousin. she lucky. swear she lucky.

"hey beyoncé." she waved to me. i did the same back, looking to onika. of course she would be rolling a blunt. it's so sexy when she does it.

"baby i'll be back i'm about to go somewhere." onika stood from the couch with her cousin following. she grabbed a cross body and i realized she was really dressed. it was just a skims two piece but still....she looked too good. ass and titties sitting right...hell no.

"where you going?"

she didn't answer and i raised an eyebrow at her. the fact she wouldn't look to me really pissed me off, she just kept with licking her blunt. i slid rumi down my body making her whine. she gotta wait a second. mommy's about to whoop mommy's ass.

i walked to onika and stood in front of her while she was getting stuff together now. her pieces of bark and all that shit.

"tanya don't play with me." i spoke lowly. trying not to embarrass her with her cousin here.

"i'm not playing, i'm really about to go mama."

"where?" i gritted. i've already heard she finna go, i'm trynna see where. we're in jamaica, i do not trust her to just walk around without me. know how much ass is around these streets? knowing how onika is about ass...."onika."

"baby."

"no cause you-" i grabbed her arm and pulled her towards our room. she whined trying to pull away but i was stronger. once i got her in the room i slammed the door. "i was trying not to do this with your cousin here. where are you going?"

"ouuttt. with my cousin."

"where!!?"

"to smookkeee." aw my soft nika is back. i wanted to smile but i didn't. just kept my seriousness. "but we're gonna be trying new things and...smoking a whole lot."

"why?" i mugged. that doesn't even sound normal. why smoke so much?

"because we're in jamaica bey....and they have a lot of stuff for us to try. i wanna try it, that's why she came from her side."

"onika don't smoke too much seriously."

"that's the point baby...to smoke too much." she nervously scratched her head. i squinted my eyes at her and huffed seeing she was already high. it's too early for her to be doing this. "but i'm coming right back to you."

"i don't want you out too long."

"how long is too long?"

"how long were you gonna be gone onika?"

"until like...4 or 5."

"that's all fucking day, it's still morning." i gave her a look. it doesn't even take that long to smoke so how the fuck will it take all these hours? i'm about to kill her. "onika you playing with me."

"i'm not. i promise it's just smoking."

"you saying that as if my problem isn't you smoking too much as well."

she huffed stomping her foot and crossing her arms. i don't care about none of that.

"baby. you won't let me do anything."

"how come?" i tilted my head. if it's something i won't let her do, it's because she already does it at home and i don't like it. why would i come to jamaica and let her do it? that's dumb. onika likes to go overboard at times. give her an inch she'll take a mile and some more.