The Perfect Day

A Date!

             They finally got the time to go out on an actual date. Maybe it took them a bit longer than it should've. But they're doing it nonetheless. Getting the nervous first date over with. Really nothing out of the ordinary can happen.

             "Amy?"

             "Hi! Sorry! Did I come too early?"

             "For what?"

             "Me and Blaze were going to hang out today!"

             "Oh, I'll go get Blaze"

             "Seriously, Blaze?"

             "What?"

             "Did you invite Amy here for specifically the day we aren't going to be home?"

             "Yes?"

             "Didn't you think we would like to hang out with her too?"

             "I didn't know?"

             "Just go get your girlfriend."

             "She's not my girlfriend and you better not say that to her."

             "Fine."

              Marine enters the room as Blaze leaves.

             "I say let her have this one"

             "Fine. But we should hang out with her without Blaze one day."

             "That implies the two wouldn't rather be constantly around each other"

             "They're unbearable!" Cream says and storms out of the room while Marine laughs quietly to herself.

             Cream and Marine leave for their date easily without any issues. Blaze and Amy go upstairs to Blaze's room.

             "Make sure to leave the door open!" Vanilla says after the two.

             She hears the door close fast and laughs to herself.

             Marine and Cream decided to go to a small restaurant in their town for their date. They get in easily. The restaurant is largely empty with minimal staff working. One waitress, maybe two cooks. A small restaurant with nothing really special. The waitress comes up to the two quickly after they sit down.

             "Hello and welcome! What can I get you two started off with?" The waitress says with a strong southern accent.

             "Soft Drink" Marine says

             "Water, please." Cream says

             "All right!" The waitress says after she writes down the two drinks. She goes behind the counter and to the soda machine and pours Marine's drink then to another dispenser for Cream's water. She then quickly returns with the drinks.

             "All right, her ya go! What would you two like to eat?"

             "Regular Hamburger" Marine says

             "Spaghetti, please." Cream says

             The waitress smiles and takes the two orders on her notepad. Then goes to put the note on the place in between the seating area and the kitchen. Then she goes to the only other person in the seating area of the building.