It's Halloween

"Alright, if you're sure."

             "Mom, I'm sure."

             "Okay make sure you and Cream and Marine get there safely, you have everything you need, right?"

             "Correct."

             "Alright, thank you. Love you, Blaze."

             "Love you too Mom."

             Blaze walks away and Vanilla shuts the door. Cream and Marine are waiting for Blaze at the end of the driveway. They embark on their journey. It takes a bit, but eventually they reach Amy's house which is a lot closer than they realized. The trio reach Amy's address and Blaze rings the doorbell. The house isn't too big, only two stories plus a basement. So it's not like Amy is crazy rich, not like that would matter... too much. The three wait for a couple seconds before Amy opens the door.

              "Hey guys, come in! Make sure to take off your shoes, please."

              Blaze, Cream and Marine go into the house, and take their shoes off. Then go to where Amy is standing, in the kitchen.

              "How's it going?" Amy asks

              "Good, how about you?" Blaze asks Amy.

              "Fantastic! Did you guys notice the decorations?"

              "Yeah! They look great!"

              "Thank you Cream!"

              "Did your parents help you with that?" Marine asks, looking out a window into the years where many decorations are strung about.

              "No... They aren't here too often. So I did it all by myself!"

              "Huh, lucky" Marine says still looking out the window

              "...So what's the game plan? Amy asks the three

              "We're still waiting for Tails" Marine says looking around at the kitchen

              "That's about it." Blaze says.

              Amy makes a small laugh, then shows the three around the house, while they wait for Tails. Marine seems to be the most interested, looking around at everything. While Cream asks the most questions. Blaze follows Amy around, interested but kind of out of it.

             After the house tour, Tails comes. Dropped off by her Mom and Dad. She gets out of the van and says her goodbyes to her parents. After that her parents leave. Everyone welcomes her. Then Cream, Marine and Tails leave to go trick or treating while Blaze and Amy stay to give candy to any trick or treaters.

             "Trick or treat!" A small bee who is dressed in a little detective outfit says.

             "Here you go." Amy says happily and gives the child a piece of candy.

             "Alright Charmy, what do we say?" A Chameleon says over the bee.

             "Oh...right..."

             "Charmy?"

             "Oh yeah! More please!" The small child says to Amy holding out their basket again.

             "Charmy!"

             "That's my kid!" A Crocodile says next to the Chameleon.