Important!

Author's Note

· This story contains mature themes and content not suitable for underage readers.

· Please be advised that the following narrative includes depictions of violence, strong language, abuse, sexual themes and adult situations.

· Reader discretion is advised. Parental guidance is recommended for younger audiences.

· If you are underage or sensitive to such material, it is recommended that you refrain from reading further. The author assumes no responsibility for any discomfort or offence caused by the content within this story.

· The pictures, songs, graphics or media used in this story do not belong to me but to their respective owners.

· No communal, hateful or degrading comments will be tolerated, however constructive criticism is welcome.

· The author wants to bring it to your notice that, unlike her previous stories, the characters in this one won't be god-sent individuals and walking green flags. The characters are imperfect, be the men or the women; it won't be an understatement to say that they are living epitomes of red flags. Hence, it is priorly warned that no bashing towards the characters will be entertained.

· Thank you for your understanding and respect for this work's intended audience.

~*****~

All rights reserved 

This story, including all characters, plotlines, and original content belongs to me. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.