Broken

After a while his friends and jungkook's friends came home and taehyung wasn't coming out of the room so his manager told the incident and thefe Jin started crying badly he rushed to taehyung was banging the door to speak to him and after almost bleeding his hands taegyung opened the door

"Taegyung Ik Jungkook he would never do like that please trust him I beg u" "trust? Trust him haha are u fr ? This shit even u didn't know about it and you're saying yk Jungkook?" "See taehyung I can feel u what you're going through" "NO U CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM FEELING ! U fucking don't know how much I suffered everyday just cuz of his parents and there he was involved in it" "no taegyung there must be some misunderstanding" "what misunderstandings ? When Jungkook himself confessed" "yeah he did but he really loves u I saw the love" "listen leave this place before I myself kick u guys out it's better u never ever come near my mansion anymore regarding Jungkook or whatever if I see u guys I won't hesitate to kill"

And Jin gave up ofc he can't speak to him rn cuz he is completely broken so he decided to not say anything and leave and try to contact Jungkook.. soon they left the place and went back to their houses after few days they tried a lot and a lot to contact Jungkook but they couldn't even he didn't show up at school they went the house which Jungkook lived but there is so mark of him or his parents which is his aunt and uncle and slowly it became weeks tho they thought to take help of taehyung but he didn't just listen or allow them to talk they tried to say the police but the work went in vain...

It became two months there is no evidence of Jungkook

One fine morning taehyung went out of his place to the city where there was high criminal records it was not a place for any normal people it was very dangerous he ofc had some work to fix the heads of few scumbags... after what happened he kept
Himself so busy that he didn't even get the time to think about himself he got as much as works as he could and daily killing became a habit he just slowly turned very dangerous and full on rage only the guy who helped him to be better and ruined him completely now

So out of work he enters in a dirty city to meet those scumbags and the place is full of prostitutes it was such a dirty place! He entered of the rooms killed the guy who was enjoying his time ans was about to leave but he couldn't he heard screams of a known voice and unconsciously his legs started to take him to that room when he opened he just couldn't believe his eyes it was....

Jungkook?
Part21