Confess

"Taehyung what did you just say can you repeat please ?"

Jin said teasingly while Jungkook stayed staring at taehyung with shock

" I think it's time I say everything.. Jungkook you wanna know why I brought you here? It's cuz when you came for the first time to this mansion you just did smth to my heart that I can't even explain myself since then I kept on thinking about you kept on worrying about you I just wanted you near me I wanted to stare in those beautiful eyes of yours so I brought you here Ik that it's not a good way and my first impression on you must have been bad cuz indirectly I have kidnapped i guess? But anyhow you became comfortable with me which lit up my heart slowly these days I started to fall for you more than you can imagine and Ik I'm a mafia and you might not like it but I'll change for you I'll change for us I I just really love you and I can't lose you I can't see you away from me please be mines"

Jungkook didn't say anything which worried taehyung more...few minutes later he ran towards taehyung and hugged him tightly and taehyung himself was very happy but shocked

"I love you I love you hyung I really do" "Jungkook wait what you love me ?" "Ofc I do these days the way you protected me saved me cared about me how can I not fall for you dude and you're such a blind ass you didn't even see that I was so mad over that Quincy problem" "ohh yeahhhh" "yess annoying ass" "hehehehe"

"Ohhhh guys I'm sooo happy for you all !!!" "Guys I think we should held a party for them and let know that Jungkook is taehyung's and invite jungkook's parents at home". "YAYYY sounds soooo good and please my teachers and other friends" "ofc anything for my baby" "i love you" " I love you to the moon and back"

Two days later...

The party evening came and everyone was having their utmost fun jungkook's parents came and they were happy knowing that their son got a guy who will love him alot and it's proved also and his friends were also happy for him everyone was there Jungkook's parents his school friends teachers who were at that picnic day and the principal

Things were going good but suddenly jungkook couldn't find taehyung he searched everywhere but couldn't get him neither his friends he was sulking for a bit but suddenly the lights went off and the stage light pointed on Jungkook his beautiful skin glowed and there taehyung on stage

" today I have brought all of you guys here in a place where I never wanted anyone to know and this was all possible cuz of my baby Jungkook this little human being came to my mansion"

(well if u guys don't know taehyung didn't say anyone about his profession he just said that he didn't like people that's why his mansion is near forest )

"He came and stole my little heart at first glance tho he acted funny quirky but that's what attracted me I never thought I would like a person like this since I'm the opposite but I guess opposite attracts right"

( boards is coming and this is the effect of physic😭)

"I just love him and will never let go of him always protecting him in my arms always and forever he doesn't have any idea how special he is to me his eyes lips ears nose hands legs everything is precious and especially his heart that's what I fell for the most and today I'm here to say that I love him but not only confession here"

He went near Jungkook held his hands and kneeled

"Jungkook will you marry me?"

For a min there was silence but later on Jungkook cried saying yes yes YESSS and everyone started to cheer for them being happy and they both started to cry bit by bit....
Part 17

Hey loves sorry for not posting for long time boards are coming and studies ufff please don't stop reading u guys are literally the hopes for me writing that's what gives me peace from studies tysssmmm💕