Who is she ?

Every morning of their was always the best but today the loud high pitched scream scared their inner souls all of them came down to see who is that brat who got inside pushing the guards away

"Where is my love?!" "Where is he call him out see baby I brought our baby!!!"

And there was everyone except taehyung seeing her in a questioning way ( know that suga mark and namjoon started to live with taehyung )

"Who are you?" Mark spoke up "I am Quincy and this is James taehyung's child and I am his mom!"

"WHAAAT!!!" "Lady?! How can you be so sure that's taehyung's child it looks no where to taehyung "wait first of all who are you guys I'm seeing you all for the first time" "that's none of your business and I am namjoon I have been with taehyung always and Ik his every move I never even saw you"

"You don't even look like those guys who will go In a bar and fuck others and taehyung looks like that that's where this kid and I came from" "GIRL WHAT???!"  "Taehyung going in a bar and fucking ?!"  "Yes and now don't waste my time let me meet him where is he"  

She was about to go upstairs but before that Jungkook ran to his room and she ran behind with kid and behind them is the rest of them

They all ran to his room and first was Jungkook he got up on taehyung started shaking him brutally

"Taehyung wake up wake up broo" "yo jungkook wth"  "taehyung wake up and see if you know her"

Jungkook got off of him and then taehyung got up properly and saw the girl he was confused for a bit then said

"No I don't know her who is she? And how is she in here?"  "Oh taehyung don't you know me ? And this baby or yours?"  "WTF a baby of mine ????"

"Taehyung! What is she saying???"  "Jungkook I really don't know what's happening how can I have a baby"  "oh taehyung my love we do have a baby together and it's him see how cute he looks he exactly looks like you" "women he is saying it's not his kid then how can u say it's his kid?"

"Ik you guys won't believe me here see this proof"

She takes out her phone and shows a selfie of her and taehyung in a club..

"See that's what him and me"  "but ok I did go in that club but I have never met you"   "Oh my poor baby you were drunk baby" 

And taehyung went silent.....

"TAEHYUNG I HATE YOU"

Jungkook screamed and rushed out of his room and goes behind him 3Js and the girl starts to put her things in his cupboard while his friends giving him the disappointment look and there he stays on bed dumbfounded....

Later that night_

"How can he do that hyung?"

Jin was there with Jungkook In his room he didn't come out the whole day out of his room and crying to his hyung

"Jungkook oh my gosh it's not proved yet how can you blame taehyung"   "Can you not see the picture?"  "I mean ok but I don't think so taehyung can make a girl pregnant and leave her"

Hearing that Jungkook started to cry more and more

"Jungkook you like taehyung right ?"

Jungkook looked at him with his teary eyes and suddenly blushed which gave jin the idea that yes he does likes taehyung

"Ohoo alright alright why don't you confess then?" "Ohhh hell no you see what's happening?"  "Ik Jungkook but"  " no buts I won't confess at all look hyung I started to fall for him and all these started to happen I don't wanna confess"  "alright bub but when these all finishes please do cuz you guys look amazing together"

And saying that he has left the room while with taehyung and his friends his friends were basically yelling at him and taegyung couldn't take the pressure and screamed

"HYUNG I LOVE JUNGKOOK! IDK WHO THAT WOMEN IS" and there goes everyone silent

"Wait you love him?" "Yes hyung I do I really do I can't stay a single moment without him I need him badly he is badly corrupted my mind with his thoughts I just want him and no one else I really love I can't stay without him hyung"  " wow our mafia leader has turned into a lover boy huh"  "that's why I brought him at first I didn't know it was love I brought cuz I just wanted him near me"

"Hmmm so go and confess" "ohhhh noooooo he clearly hates me hyung"  "yeah he yelled I hate you"  "exactly oh god this lady ruined alot of things"  "when Jungkook feels to talk to me I'll confess didn't you see how he didn't come out of the room and you all better don't say anything to him please"  "we won't instead let's try to get info about that women"
"Better do that please make her out of my life and bring Jungkook"  "this sounds like a mission but a love one...."

Who is she? Why did she come and say it's his child let's get to know in the coming parts!!!! Part13