Secret revealed

Guysss exams are overrrrr so let's get back to this story!! Btw happy Ramadan 💕

Anyways taehyung came back and days have passed  and where Jungkook was finding perfect opportunity to say him what he has been hiding but he was never being able to why? Cuz taegyung was so busy in perfecting his wedding day which is after two days so he has to speak to him alone in a calm way he needs taehyung's presence of mind with him and not in the wedding preparation which is very impossible..

Now One day it goes like taegyung was on call with his manager and Jungkook was at couch sitting thinking what can he do and all of their friends were out for shopping so it's only them alone but still he couldn't talk to taehyung

Seconds later a servant comes in with a couple..

( u must be thinking how did they get in? Well the servant asked taegyung and he just nodded without thinking anything ) 

Here it goes it's the same couple taehyung seeing them gets very very very furious and Jungkook shocked and scared the couple then sees Jungkook and goes towards him hugs him tries to speak to him but Jungkook is just staring at taegyung with scared eyes and taehyung to Jungkook with confused eyes

"Oh my boy didn't u say him who we are?"  "Jungkook who are they? Who are they to u?" Jungkook was not being able to speak but crying silently  "and how dare u both come here huh what is happening ? How did u come here ?"  "What? We came to meet our child is that wrong?"  "Child?"  "Yes child Jungkook please tell him"  "JUNGKOOK WILL YOU SAY?"  Jungkook flinched so hard along with his so called parents "y-yes they're my parents" "ridiculous! I don't believe this"  "yeah yeah well luckily we have proof here"

They hands him a picture of them and Jungkook together some unknown moments and some childhood moments

"This is fake it's really fake"  "oh Jungkook please say him"  "taehyung they gave me birth"  "baby my love how are they ur parents cuz Ik ur parents they're someone else right"  "n-no they're my uncle and aunt I live with them for my education" 

They both were staring deep into each other's eyes for a while and the woman starts fake coughing getting their attention and started chuckling

"Well not only that my dear "underworld mafia" he spied on u"  saying that taehyung processed after a while and looked at Jungkook with hurtful eyes but Jungkook was silent which proved their words "HOW TF IS THAT POSSIBLE"  "hmm let me say u remember when Jungkook came to ur place ? Yeah that was unintentionally that was school's thing or whatever ofc he do live with his aunt but we came to meet him and he showed us the pictures and there we saw u and decided to sent him to u but guesss what it's u who came to him wow that was surprising and that's how he spied on u faked love and stayed with u giving us information on everything u did"

Listening all these taehyung's heart shattered so bad he has to sit down trying to get everything together and suddenly started crying so bad screaming and breaking things all the servants came in and Jungkook tried to stop but didn't work he pushed Jungkook

"JUNGKOOK?! U did all these for what? Fucking I loved u I showed all the love to u for the first time for this? Have u got any idea tomorrow is our wedding day ?"   "Ik taegyung Ik". He was tryna speak between his sobs. "NO! U have no idea cuz why for u it was all just an act ! Now pack ur stuffs and leave u got ur info about me right what to ruin me more huh I'm already ruined by ur stupid love and this act by u I'm completely ruined now nothing can effect me anymore cuz what u did broke me completely this Mansion money property anything u need tell me" "no taehyung I don't"  both of them were crying so hard  and suddenly taehyung caught jungkook's jaw hardly

"Do yk what they did to me?!"  Jungkook was nodding a no "they killed my parents tortured them till death Jungkook that was so terrifying u won't believe I was in such a small age watching all that u have no idea what they did this mf ur father raped my mom front of my eyes and ur ugly bitch mother was watching everything when I lost everyone I wanted to take revenge I grew up became like this only for this to hurt them but didn't know that I would again lose smth precious forget lose I would get hurt so badly again". "I'm sorry taehyung" 

Taegyung started laughing darkly "sorry ? Okay now go but wait is ur friends involved in this cuz ofc I can't do anything to u cuz you were my first love but them what about them they tried to take info about my friends?"  "No no they're not involved in it they don't even know about my parents" "such a shame on u Jungkook ! Now fucking leave my house" 

Taehyung went back to his room and his servants pushed all of them out of the house...
Part20