Clepsydra was so shocked that the smoke from his head stopped coming out.

How on earth did she escape! ! !

He clearly watched her being swallowed up by the flames!

Why does it still appear behind him!

The clepsydra does not believe in evil!

"A mere human being—" Clepsydra roared angrily, and a dozen curled-up bugs erupted from his head.

But he saw the insect spread its wings in mid-air, revealing its sharp needles, and rushed towards the girl fiercely.

"Fire Gravel Insect!"

he shouted loudly.

The buzzing noise spit out from the mouth of the Fire Gravel Insect, and it was all chaotic and chaotic. It squeezed into the brain densely and squirmed through it, making the scalp numb and the brain almost bursting.

They rushed in, their sounds and explosions intertwined into a life-threatening song.

The monstrous flames soared into the sky, and the exploding asphalt road exploded with gravel.

When the song ended, the thick smoke dissipated, and a few hundred meters in radius had been completely destroyed.

He must die this time.

Clepsydra smiled proudly.

Unexpectedly, the girl's voice sounded again from behind.

"I remembered."

Clepsydra trembled and turned around quickly.

Tsukishima Yanxi appeared behind him again!

Its eyes widened, a volcano erupted from its head, and it jumped back more than ten meters.

When exactly...! ! !

"You must be the special curse spirit who blew up my house." Yan Xi affirmed, "The remaining traces are exactly the same as those in the Unicorn Apartment." "

So it's you." Yan Xi was happy.

The guy who blamed her was found.

Today was truly her lucky day.

Just as she was about to take action, she suddenly remembered that she was carrying someone on her shoulders. She paused and said, "Wait for me." "

After I've settled the driver, I'll come and have a good chat about life with you."

Who the hell wants to talk about life with you? !

The clepsydra exploded.

It seems that this time, he will have to use his full strength!

However, he didn't wait for him to take action.

He saw Tsukishima Yanxi disappear in front of his eyes.