"Episode 19"

The two months passed in a blink, Umeed and Farjaad were lived happily, spending a lot of time together along with their respective works. Umeed was completely involved in her cafe and she gained alot of profit within two months. She was handling everything perfectly and smoothly. Whereas, Farjaad was appreciating her, he was happy for her because she was happy, they both were fighting and small bunters were their daily routine but he always convinced her lovingly.

Umeed was trying to planned something for her cafe, she was attending meetings and deals with other restaurants regarding with her cafe. She was hell busy, gave little time to Farjaad.

At 11:00pm, Umeed entered in the room excitedly and happily. Farjaad was working on his laptop, looked at her with wild smiled.

"Ayein, ap ka hi intezar tha" Farjaad greeted lovingly.

He closed his laptop, hugged her tightly. She hugged him back, they sat on the bed.

"Wese jab se cafe shuru hua hai na, meri to value khatam hogayi hai" Farjaad faked offended, tried to teased her.

"Achaa! Mein apki wajah se Pasha house nahi jaa rahi" Umeed defended herself.

"To mein tumhe jane bhi nahi dunga" Farjaad commanded.

"Acha! Mujhe ap se ek zarori baat karni hain" Umeed said seriously.

"Ek nahi hazar batein karon, mein to tumhara muntazir hun" Farjaad said in flirting tone.

Umeed bit her lower lip, glared at him and trying to made angry face but she was melted completely front of him.

"Ap naaa!" Umeed threatened.

"Kuch bhi karlo, ab tumhara gussa bhi mujhe dekh kar pyaar mein badal jata hai" Farjaad said arrogantly and smilingly.

"Aur ap mere samne bhi bilkul chup hojate hain" Umeed said arrogantly.

Farjaad grinned, made her embarrassed. Her eyes widened, she slapped on his arm.

"Acha! Meri baat to sune" Umeed requested.

"Jee!"

Umeed took her bag from the side table, took out some documents. She gave some documents to him, he took the documents with questioning look.

"Farjaad! Ye ek restaurant hai, ap please iske bare mein sari details pata karwa sakte hain?" Umeed asked seriously.

"Umeed! Sab theek to hai?" Farjaad asked, concerned.

"Jee Jee! Bas ap mujhe ye pata karwa den ke ye koi fraud ya scam to nahi, actually meri inke sath collaboration chal rahi hai" Umeed told her concerned.

"Acha! Theek hai, mein kal tak batadunga" Farjaad agreed, smiled.

"Thank you!" Umeed said lovingly.

"Phir se sirf thank you?" Farjaad asked, pretended cutely.

"To ap ne kya sunna hai?" Umeed questioned, teased him.

"Wohi three magical words" Farjaad commanded.

"Abhi mood nahi hai kyuke mujhe bht bhook lag rahi hai" Umeed said, made a face.

"Chalo! Chal kar dinner karte hain" Farjaad agreed, smiled.

**************

After dinner, Umeed and Farjaad entered in the room. Umeed turned around, looked at him.

"Wese apke sath reh reh kar mein bhi apke jesi hogayi hun" Umeed complained.