"Episode 07"

Umeed entered in the room, she looked at Farjaad who was sitting on the couch while leaning his head against the sofa.

"Farjaad?" Umeed called out his name softly.

Farjaad opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Baba sogaye, ab inki tabiyat kesi hai?" Umeed asked meekly.

"Ise tumhe kya farq parhta hai?" Farjaad scoffed in sharp tone.

"Kya matlab?"

Umeed asked, didn't understand his responde, she looked at questioning Farjaad.

"Ye ap kya kehrahe hain?" Umeed asked, rolled her eyes.

"Tum ne apni position clear karne ki wajah se baba ko itna heavy breakfast karwana shuru kardia, are you in your senses!"

Farjaad shouted at her, Umeed was surprised and shocked to heard his harsh tone. This was not the normal bunter, this was the huge dispute created between them.

"Ye ap kya kehrahe hain?" Umeed asked hesitantly.

"Matlab ye ke tumhari wajah se baba ki tabiyat kharab hui hai, tumne mujh se larne ke chakar mein, mujhe unki nazron mein girane ke liye is tarah ki harkatein karahi ho, wo heart patient hain try to understand"

"Ap mujhe galat samjh rahe hain, mein aisa soch bhi nahi sakti, mein kyu apko baba ki nazron mein giraongi?"

"Tum bht ziddi aur careless ho, tum mujhe tang karne ke liye baba aur mama dono se drame bazi karahi ho, tum sirf apna faida dekh rahi ho aur chahe iski wajah se kisi ki jaan par bhi baat ajaye lekin tumhe koi parwah nahi hai, you are so selfish" Farjaad shouted and taunted at her.

"Ab ye bht zyada horaha hai, ap mujh par ilzam laga rahe hain" Umeed warned him, her voice was slow now.

"Enough! Ye baat khatam kardo, mein warning deraha hun ke ye harqate karna band kardo, tumhe meri family ke liye care karne ki zarorat nahi hai"

"Dekhen! Mein jo karti hun pore dil se karti hun, ap meri intentions par shaq karahe hain" Umeed defended herself.

"Shut up yaar! Mujhe apni family bht aziz hai, shayad tum selfish ho sakti ho lekin mein nahi, tum kisi ki feelings ko samjhti ho, tumne kabhi kisi ko khoya ho to tumhe pata chale" Farjaad blurted out, said in frustration.

He even didn't realized what he had done, he was misberably frustrated. Umeed was starring desperately, the tears were filled in her eyes. Farjaad heart was melted, he blinked his eyes and realized what he had said. His words was deeply affected her. Umeed was lost her mother in very young age and she was still missing her intensely but now she was calling emotionless and selfish by her own husband.

"Seriously?" Umeed whispered, the words were stuck in her throat.

Farjaad closed his eyes and about to spoke but Umeed rushed out from the room. Farjaad shook his head in embarrassment, he was cursing his words. Her tears was broking his heart and now he was regretting his words and the harsh tone. It was not just a small fight and bunter, it was too much now.

********************

"Umeed! Tum roo kyu rahi ho, please chup hojao"
Mimi said meekly, tried to consoled her.

Umeed was crying and Mimi was consoling her.

"Kya hua? Bhai ne kuch kaha hai, agar kaha bhi hai to tumne kab se rona shuru kardia?" Mimi asked in concerned.