"Episode 11"

Farjaad came out from the washroom, Umeed entered in the room along with breakfast. She kept the tray on the side table and quickly made her way towards him, she held his hands and made him sit on the bed.

"Jao aur comb pass karo" Farjaad said in ordering tone.

"Ye order hai to bhool jaye" Umeed said annoyingly.

"Acha! Miss Umeed Pasha, please mujhe comb pass karden" Farjaad requested cutely.

Umeed smiled mischievously, she went to the dining table and took the comb. She again came closer to him, extended his hand and gestured him to took it from her hands.

"Nahi! Ab baal bana bhi dou" Farjaad requested, made a pouted.

"Ek ap aur ap ke drame" Umeed scoffed.

Umeed started setting his hairs, Farjaad controlled her smile and she glared at him.

"Jitni haseen ye mulaqaten hain,
Un se bhi pyaari teri batein hain,
Baaton mein teri jo kho jate hain,
Aon na hosh mein, mein kabhi,
Baahon mein hai teri zindagi haaye"
Song: "Humsafar"

He was totally lost in her, Umeed glared at him, looked into her eyes. She was not understanding why he was behaving like this?

"Aise kya dekh rahe hain?"

Finally she asked hesitantly.

"Dekhne par papandi hai" Farjaad asked, did flirting with her.

Umeed lightly slapped on her face, "nashta karein, thanda horaha hai" she changed the compliment shyly.

"Aur ap na ye mujh se kaam mat karwaye, mein bhi future mein buisness women hun" Umeed said dramatically.

"Tumhe konsa business karna hai?" Farjaad asked jokingly.

"Chai ka cafe" Umeed replied happily.

"Ohoo! Phir to cafe dou din mein hi band hojaigi" Farjaad scoffed and chuckled.

Umeed gritted her teeth and dangerously glared at her, he stopped laughing and made a pout, "mazak kar raha hun" he covered his compliment.

"Bht hi fuzool aur ghatiya mazak hai" Umeed said annoyingly, crossed her arms.

"Wese, tumne business karna kab hai?" Farjaad asked normally.

"Jab Haya aur Sameer location dekhenge aur ise final karenge" Umeed replied back.

"Ok! Best of luck" Farjaad said meekly.

"Agar ye taunt hai to shut up aur agar sach mein ap kehrahe hain, then thank you" Umeed stated.

They both were teasing each other, the silence was fell in the room when they both started taking breakfast.

**************

"Chalo shukar hai ke tum aur Farjaad bhai dono theek hain, warna pata nahi kya hojata"

The conversation on the phone call was going on between Haya and Umeed. Umeed was walking in the lawn, enjoying the evening weather and Haya was in her hospital cabin, concerning and asking about the Farjaad's health.

"Han! Lekin mujhe to abhi bhi yaqeen nahi araha hai ke Farjaad ne mere liye apni jaan ki bhi koi parwah nahi ki" Umeed told smilingly.

"Han! Han! Ab to bht si batein hongi jin par tumhe yaqeen nahi aiga" Haya tried to teased her.

"What you mean by this?" Umeed pretended.