"Episode 15"

Umeed was not understanding his warm behavior. She was speechless and surprised, she was feeling different about him. She was recalling the moment when Farjaad scolded Reena for her. He took a stand for her.

Farjaad, who was grumpy and rude. Maybe, he fell in love with her but he can't understand his feelings towards her. His stone heart was melting, his heart was feeling different for her. He even didn't remembered that she was her biggest enemy, her biggest irritation of her life but now he was surrendered himself but still can't realized this.

**************

Umeed was mentally stable now, she fell asleep as she was so tired. Farjaad was silently working on his laptop. Umeed accidently turned her poster towards him, she was still sleeping like a baby. She held his hand, even didn't realized what she had done. Farjaad glared at her surprisingly and then looked at his hand. He smiled brightly, closed his laptop. He held her hand more tightly, started adoring her.

"Mein to yun khara kis,
Soch mein para tha,
Kese jeeraha tha mein deewana,
Chup ke ake tune,
Dil mein sama ke tune,
Ched dia kesa yeh fasaana"

Farjaad move closer to her, placed a gentle and soft kiss on her forehead. He removed her hairs from her face, started mesmerizing her beauty, her cuteness.

"Muskurana bhi tujhi se seekha hai,
Dil lagane ka, tu hi tareeqa hai,
Aitbaar bhi, tujhi se hota hai,
Aon na hosh mein, mein kabhi,
Baahon mein hai teri, zindagi haaye"
"Sun mere humsafar,
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar"
Song: "Humsafar"

He kissed on her wrist, laid down and starring her. He was still holding her hand, this was the comfort zone for both of them. Umeed pull her hand more closer and kept it under her cheek. She was adorable for him and he was grumpy for her.

Within few minutes, Farjaad fell asleep peacefully.

*****************
Next morning, Umeed woke up, rubbing her eyes lazily. She looked at Farjaad who was sleeping while holding her hand. She got surprised, rolled her eyes. She released her hand fastly, Farjaad opened his eyes and glared at her.

"Ap mera hath pakar kar kyu soo rahe the?" Umeed asked angrily.

"Excuse me, ap mera hath pakar kar sogayi thi" Farjaad replied truthfully.

"Aisa possible hi nahi hai" Umeed said confidently.

"Acha! Tumne neend mein mera hath pakar lia tha" Farjaad scoffed.

"Han to apne bhi mere hath pakra hai na" Umeed said hesitantly.

Farjaad grinned, move closer to her. He made her more confused and hesitant, "to kya mera hath pakarna acha nahi laga?" He asked, did a flirt.

"Meinay aisa kab kaha?" Umeed questioned.

"To matlab tumhe acha laga?" Farjaad asked, tried to confused her. He was enjoying her blushing face.

"Ap na bht zehar lag rahe hain" Umeed said annoyingly, pushed him.

Farjaad got trip, fell on the ground. Umeed got shocked, jumped towards his side.

"Umeed! Ye kya mazak hai?" Farjaad said painfully.

"Kya hua, haddi to nahi toti na?" Umeed asked in concerned.