"Episode 16"

Farjaad came out from the washroom, sat on the couch. He took his laptop and started working on it. Umeed glared at him.

"Apne khana khaya?" Umeed asked in concerned.

"Han! Meinay office mein dinner karlia tha " Farjaad informed.

"Wese kabhi insaan ko machine se nikal insaan bhi ban jana chaiye" Umeed taunted irritatingly.

"Aur kabhi insaan ko shohar ki fikar bhi karleni chaiye ke jab wo ata hai to iski khidmat ki jaaye" Farjaad scoffed jokingly.

"Acha! To ab ap chahte hain ke mein apke paair dabaon?" Umeed asked annoyingly.

"Mujhe to koi aitraaz nahi hai" Farjaad teased her, tried to test her patience.

"Agar meinay apka gala daba dia phir?" Umeed threatened him.

"Acha hai, tum hi bewa hojaogi" Farjaad warned her.

"Kuch khuda ka khouf karein, kesi fuzool batein kar rahe hain" Umeed said annoyingly, burst into anger.

Farjaad looked at her shockingly, she was concerning about her and this become more special for him.

He just turned off the laptop, walked towards her. Umeed sadly and angrily focusing on her laptop, he took her laptop and turned off. Umeed looked at him
and raised her eye brows.

"Acha hai wese tumhara zyada faida hai" Farjaad whispered, tried to test her.

"Mera faida na kisi ki jaan lene se kabhi nahi hoga" Umeed said confidently.

"Kisi ki ya sirf meri?" Farjaad asked.

"Sab ki" Umeed replied innocently.

"Aur agar mein Reena ki baat karun to?" Farjaad said, changed the topic.

"To iski jaan to mein jab lungi jab wo apke aas pass bhi bhatkegi" Umeed warned him.

"Are you jealous?" Farjaad said and chuckled.

"Apko jo samjhna hai, ap samjhiye" Umeed shrugged her shoulders.

Farjaad move closer to her, quickly kissed on her cheek. Umeed startled, her cheeks were red like a blush.

"Ye ap kya kar rahe hain" Umeed said angrily, tried to offended.

"Aree tumhe bura lag gaya?" Farjaad asked seriously.

"Han" Umeed replied hesitantly.

She stood up, "ap bilkul pagal hogaye hain" she stated shyly. He stood up, "han aisi samjhlo" he said truthfully.

Umeed closed her eyes and about to walked but Farjaad held her hand and pulled closer to her, he hugged her tightly and grabbed her in his strong arms. He placed his chin on her back shoulder and tightly held her, Umeed tried to broke the hugged but she can't removed him.

"Pal bhar, tehar jao,
Dil ye sambhal jaaye,
Kese tumhe roka karun,
Meri taraf ata,
Har gham phisal jaaye,
Ankhon mein tum ko bharo"

Umeed slowly kept her chin on his back shoulder and now she hugged him and placed her hands on his waist. Farjaad realized her touch and smiled and Umeed was feeling comfortable and relaxed in his arms. Now, they both were feeling this proximity. Umeed smiled and closed her eyes, this was their first hug and they both were closed to each other.

"Bin boli batein,
Tum se karun,
Agar tum saath ho,
Agar tum saath ho"
Song: "Agar tum saath ho"
Movie: "Tamasha"