Chapter 29 - Girls Are Fucking Weird

We're all gathered in the living room having our weekly movie night. Tonight's choice is Twilight since some of the boys have claimed that they've never seen it. I call bullshit since they have all been in relationships previously and most girls I know put their boyfriends through the Twilight test.

"I can't believe we're watching this shit." Folio mutters as the movie starts up.

"I think you'll love it." I tell him as I curl into Noah, his hand instantly goes to my hair and he begins to wrap it around his fingers. "It's got Batman in it. Wolves too." I continue knowing that if Noah keeps playing with my hair I'm gonna be out like a light in ten minutes tops.

"Wolves are pretty cool." Jolly says and Sadie snorts.

"You'll take that back by the last movie." Sadie tells Jolly.

"How many movies are there?" He asks her.

"Five, the last ones in two parts." Sadie explains.

"Fucking five? We're watching fucking five of these?" Folio moans.

"Dude, we'll only watch three tonight." Sadie replies sarcastically making us laugh.

"If you provide endless popcorn we can watch three." Folio smirks.

"Deal." Sadie smirks back shaking Folios hand.

"I don't think Mars gonna even make it through the first movie." Nick nods towards me.

"Are you tired baby?" Noah whispers into my ear then kisses the top of my head.

"Just cosy." I snuggle even closer into Noah his hand resting on my hip.

"I'd never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in a place of someone I love seems like a good way to go." Sadie recites along with Bella.

"Damn right in the feels." Folio groans.

"Shut up Folio. This is an educational opportunity right here. Be quiet and don't disrespect Twilight." Sadie throws a cushion at Folio which he swiftly catches. "Zip it or no popcorn." She warns him as she rests her head on Nicks shoulder. I smile over at her and she winks back. I'm happy she's happy. She deserves it.

By the end of movie number one the group is divided, half team Edward half team Jacob.

"Edward's so annoying and like "uh I'm so mysterious and edgy" Nah fuck that. Wolves are way cooler." Nick grumbles as Sadie returns to the living room with another bowl of popcorn.

"We haven't even got to the wolves, plus mysterious is sexy." She takes her seat next to Nick again.

"I agree, mysterious is sexy." I croak, my eyes feel heavy and I'm having to force them to stay open.

"We know you think that Mar." Jolly laughs to himself, throwing popcorn up in the air catching it with his mouth. Folio grabs a handful and starts to do the same, then grabs another handful and launches it at Nick.

Before I know it popcorns being thrown about the place and Twilight New Moon is the soundtrack for the chaos that's unfolding.

"Fuck off Folio." Noah laughs using me as a shield to protect himself for being pelted with popcorn. 

"Ay! Noah stop it!" I laugh, I have popcorn all in my hair. I look over at Sadie who's fishing it out of her boobs, Nicks throwing popcorn at Folio and Jollys run off to the kitchen to arm himself with fuck know what. "Fuck this, I'm not being attacked with popcorn. Jolly has the right idea." I get up from the couch making my way to the kitchen Noah doing the same.

"What you getting?" Noah asks Jolly who's digging through cupboards.

"A shield." He laughs pulling out a pan lid and then a ladle from a drawer.