Chapter 6 - I'm Yours

I'm standing outside with Cassidy getting some air. The medic checked me over and gave me some water, it took a while for me to breath properly after realising I was having a panic attack.

"Sorry." I say to Cassidy and she shakes her head.

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shown you the tweets. I didn't know they would all be so awful. Sorry Mars." She tells me and I'm stunned at the nickname she's used.

"You haven't called me that since we were kids." I reply and Cass shrugs.

"I know, are you okay though?" She asks and lights up a cigarette.

"Yeah, thanks. They're awful. Did you see what they had said?"

"No, I just saw a photo of you guys on twitter earlier. It had a couple of tweets underneath it but honestly there wasn't that many. I didn't know it had become a hashtag and had a whole shitty thread. I'm not gonna lie though Margo I knew that they probably wouldn't be very kind. Bad Omens are kinda known for having some bat shit fans. Especially when it comes to Noah." Cassidy tells me and takes a draw on her cigarette. "Want some? Looks like you could use it." She continues and I shake my head.

"No thanks. It's just shit, I'm gonna delete my twitter I don't want them finding my account. I think I'm gonna head back inside. It's cold out here." I tell Cass and she nods.

"I'll head back inside after this."

I make my way back to where we were earlier and take a seat. The guys are about halfway through their set and the crowd are really riled up and screaming along to every word Noah sings. Cassidy joins me five minutes later and we enjoy the rest of the show.

                                             *

"Are you alright babe?" Noah asks me as he hops down from the stage and I nod my head. "Are you sure? I saw you earlier what happened?"

"I had a panic attack apparently." I explain and Noah looks at me in shock.

"Why? What happened?"

"It's okay now, don't worry. You guys were fucking awesome yet again." I say trying to bring the mood up.

"Margo tell me what happened." He says and I sigh.

"Cass said that there were some tweets about me so she pulled them up to show me. I just wasn't expecting the stuff that people said. Honestly it's fine, I can't make people like me but I didn't think that they would fucking hate me for being around you." I explain to Noah and he looks angry. "Are you mad at me?" I ask quietly and he looks surprised.

"What no! Why would I be mad at you."

"You seem pissed." I say stating the obvious.

"Well yeah I am, but not at you baby. Show me the tweets."

"I deleted my account, Cass can pull them up." I explain and grab Cassidy. "Can you show Noah the tweets, he wants to see them."

"Oh Margo I don't know if that's a good idea. They might be worse." She replies looking at me with a sad smile.

"I don't want to see them, just show them to Noah." I tell her and reluctantly she shows him the tweets. His jaw clenching and unclenching makes me nervous.

"Fuck." He growls and makes his way towards me taking me in his arms and holding me tightly, tighter than he ever has before. "I fucking hate this." He hisses as  the guys make their way over to us. My eyes are filling up with tears.

"I'm sorry." I say and he shushes me.

"You don't need to be sorry baby." He tells me but I can't help but feel it's my fault.