Chapter 16 - Living With Boys

We're all in the living room. Noah is sitting in the middle, Nick on the right and I'm on the left. Folio and Jolly on the other sofa. A bowl of popcorn for each sofa and an assortment of drinks and snacks are spread out on the coffee table.

"Play your dumb chick flick." Nick jokes and Noah sighs as he starts up the movie.

"Play nice." Folio laughs as he throws a piece of popcorn at Nick.

"Bro, don't waste the snacks." Jolly says taking the bowl from Folio and places it on his lap.

"Wait, you picked Adventureland? I thought you put a chick flick on." Nick turns to me and smiles. "I guess we'll need to put it to vote but I think you might get to come back to movie night."

"Thank god, I think Noah and I would probably break up if I didn't get invited back to movie night."

"Oh yeah, everything's been riding on this very moment." Noah wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into him so I'm snuggled into his side. I notice Folio smirk and wink in Noahs direction, in the reflection of the T.V I see Noah trying to hide a smile.

                                              *

"Baby... c'mon up to bed." Noah says and I slowly open my eyes. Everyone but Noah and Jolly have fallen asleep. I groan as I stretch and Noah takes that as an invitation to carry me up to the bedroom.

"Stop, I can walk." I say as he picks me up off of the sofa.

"I know, but this is more fun." He replies as we get to the stairs.

"Who fell asleep first?" I ask as Noah as he takes the stairs two at a time. "Woah be careful."

"I'm always careful with you, I think it was Folio, then you then Nick."

"Maybe I won't get invited back to movie night." I yawn as Noah gets to the top of the stairs and opens the door to the bedroom.

"You'll definitely get invited back to movie night." He tells me placing me down on the bed.

"Shit I need to call Cass." I grab my phone from the bedside table where I left it to charge and scroll through my contacts until I find Cassidy.

"I'm gonna go grab us some water, I'll give you some space." Noah quickly leaves the room so I'm alone to call Cass.

The first call rings out. The second gets cut off.

A knock on the door, gently Noah pushes it open and pokes his head inside.

"She didn't answer." He hands me a glass of water and makes his way round to his side of the bed. "Do you think she's gotten herself into trouble somehow? Oh god... I wish she would have just answered." I get up and go to get myself ready for bed Noah joins me a few minutes later in the bathroom. Resting his chin on my shoulder watching me in the bathroom mirror while I take off my makeup he looks so mesmerised by what I'm doing.

"I love you... I really fucking love you." I can't help the smile that spreads across my face as I turn to face him.

"I really fucking love you Noah." He places his hands on both sides of my face and kisses my forehead.

"I hope you give me forever." He whispers and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I plan on it." Noah hands make their way up to my hair and he gently pulls my head back so I'm looking up at him. I don't think I've ever seen him look at me this intensely before, a smirk plays on his lips. His other hand makes its way to my ass and he gently squeezes, I feel my heart beating a little harder. "Noah..." I whisper, that's all it takes and his lips are on mine. Both his hands make their way to my hips and he picks me up, my legs wrap around his waist as I gasp for air.  I pull his hoodie over his head taking his top with it and he then picks me up and walks us back into the bedroom.