Jungkook tried to get into sleep but from nowhere his heart rate quickens and his anxiety kicks him, his legs which are on table started to shake violently.

He started to clench his palm aggressively, bead of sweat started to form on his forehead.

Jungkook tear his two button of shirt to breathe properly.

"Hobi give me my airpods" Jungkook says.

"What happen" Hoseok immediately ask and comes to see where jungkook is sitting and saw jungkook is sweating profusely.

Hoseok looks at the shaking legs of jungkook and then the extend hand, he immediately gave the airpod on jungkook hand.

Jungkook immediately connect the airpod with his trembling hands and tap one voice on his phone.

He inhale sharply when the voice sooth his inner choas. Choas which is going to break someone.

Hoseok saw all these and he even know what is thudding inside jungkook airpod with a loud volume.

"You will go crazy jungkook" Hoseok says with disbelief and shake his head.

Jungkook didn't hear anything and his thumping of heart, shaking of leg comes to halt after a minute.

Jungkook hear all the song which was sent by someone and then after sometime the voice which is coming from airpod seem lullaby to him and he drift off to sleep.

Hoseok again come with a nurse and said to her "dress his wound immediately he's in a deep sleep"

Hoseok takes the airpod from jungkook ears and push the pods on his own ear and his guess was right and then he takes the phone which was on jungkook lap and play the next song and then next song and then next song.

He takes a tired sigh because Jungkook wasn't listening to any song he was listening the voice recording of someone and all the song is sung by only one person.

Hobi looks at the nurse whose hands are shivering out of fear and says "Quick"

"Sir, hands wounds are healing but I'm afraid to check his stomach one what if he wakes up" Nurse says.

Hoseok tsked and unbuttoned Jungkook shirt and says "do fast"

Nurse takes the equipment of cleaning the wound and then bandage, she gently unwrap the old bandage and then looks at the wound and  says "sir this one will take time"

"Quick" Hoseok said.

And after some time nurse change the bandage on stomach too.

............

"I hope you'll not mess the work" The manager of xyz club says to taehyung who just nodded his head.

"What did I say" Manager questioned.

"Only serve in the VIP section and to not mess with the customers" Taehyung repeat the word which manager has said a while ago.

Taehyung get a new job with so difficulties because no other place were ready to hire him with the excuse, we've lots of staff we don't hire part timers.

And after searching for part time work  since morning, he finally got one even though he doesn't want to work here still he have to do for his own expenses.

Manager nodded his head and gave the servant uniform to him.

Taehyung take the uniform and head towards the changing room.

There he meet a other servant too, he thought it'll be nice to befriend someone as he doesn't know anyone here.

So with that thought he tried to initiate the conversation.

"Hey I'm new here" Taehyung says.

The other guy was changing his shirt, as soon as he hear someone voice from back the guy turn around.

And as taehyung eyes met the guy's face, taehyung become awestruck.

Taehyung blink for a second because how the hell can someone looks so handsome in dimly light.

The guy threw a small smile towards taehyung and with his raspy voice says "hey"

Taehyung close the agape mouth and clear his throat and rub his back hair because he's feeling embarrassed.

"You're new here?" The guy said.

Taehyung nodded his head.

"Oh.. Is there something on floor"

Taehyung immediately looks up from the floor and saw the guy has beautiful smile plastered on his lips.

"Your smile is beautiful" Taehyung says.

"Is it? Thanks" The guy became shy.

"I'm taehyung" Taehyung introduced himself and extend his hands.

He is extrovert and he doesn't take any second to make friends his bubbly personality is enough to make anyone fall for him.
(Unlike your author 😭)

"Oh sorry.. Hey I'm bogum park bogum" Bogum takes taehyung hand.

"Let's be friend" Taehyung excitedly said.

"Okay" Bogum nodded his head with a smile.

From outside their manager scream "hey come fast VIP's are taking their seats"

"Oh God" Taehyung immediately rush inside changing room.

Bogum shake his  head with a chuckle and walks out from the Changing room to do his work as bartender.

.............

Jungkook just landed ten minutes before in Korea and is in car now heading towards the club where the meeting  between mafia's has been held.

He had been delaying the meeting since one month but some clients are throwing tantrum because Jungkook has more privilege and power and can delaye any meeting whenever he want.

But today jungkook has to attend the meeting no matter how busy he is.

His body is already worn out now because of the travelling, lifting one finger is getting difficult for jungkook how he'll cope up with the meeting.

"Are you tired" Hoseok ask who's sitting next to him.

"What's with this question of course he's tired" Suga says who's in the passenger seat.

"Shut your mouth I'm tired too" Hobi says and lean back, he was the one who went LA with jungkook and suga was here to handle the business.

"You can go back hobi I'll be with jungkook" Suga says.

Jungkook was rubbing his eyes to fly away the sleepiness and then rasped "where is sohee"

"In mansion" Suga says.

Jungkook smirk and lean back.

And after twenty more minutes they reach the restaurant.

Jungkook security who were in the back car first step out from the car and run towards the car of jungkook.

Suga gets down and open the back door for jungkook to step down.

Every gaurds surround jungkook and they made their way inside the elite club.

............