PART 1 : KING WILL MARRY HER..?

*Please do vote follow and share the book*

🦚🕊My pretty dove's🦢🦚

After two years..

SHREEYANSH'S POV:

Its been two years now, since I came here and from last two years I started my business here too and expanded it in whole country. Now I am planning to expand it in whole world so I am working hard for my business my brother Abhiraj and my uncle helping me in this business. I just crowned as a king and I have to take responsibility of my kingdom too. As a king I have so many responsibilities and my people's peace and happiness is my first priority. My father want's me to be a good and responsible king as he is and I don't want him to be disappointed in me, I am trying to do my best.

Present time:

I just took a bath and went out of the bathroom.

"Sarkar badi rani sa is calling you for breakfast.." an attendee told me from out side of the chamber.

"Yes, yes tell her I am getting ready I will be there in ten minutes.." I told her.

"Ji sarkar.." she said and went away.

I am getting ready for my meeting Tomorrow in Mumbai with a client from UAE so I am packing my bag as I am going to Mumbai today.

"Did you packed everything important?" A feminine voice came from behind.

I looked at the direction where that voice came from. And I ran and hide behind the curtain as I was half naked and had only towel on my waist.

"Siya what are you doing here no one announced and no one came to ask me.." I said embarrassed.

"I am sorry I didn't knew you were...I just came to help you with packing..but.. I'll be back later.."siya said and with that she get out of my chamber.

Time skips,

"Eat well.." mother said.

"Yeah, I am full already.." I said while stuffing the aaloo puri in my mouth.

"I have packed food for you to eat on your way so eat it and don't skip meals, both of you, understand?" masa(mother) said.

"Yess masa don't worry I'll take care of it" Abhiraj bhaisa said.

"Don't worry masa I will take care of it" I said.

"Why are you going there?" Dadisa asked.

"He has a meeting there with his foreign clients.." bapusa (father)said.

"Ohh what do you thought about the thing I asked you yesterday?" Dadisa asked.

"What?" I said.

"About your marriage.." dadisa said.
I started coughing at the moment..
Dadisa I didn't thought about it yet.." I said.

"Then do think about it till when you are going to depend on your mother and till when she will look after you..you took the throne by this year and you need to get married by this year.." dadisa said.

"Yes, I have selected the girl already and I have planned all the things for your marriage you just need to say yes and see how grand wedding we will do.." masa said.

"And who is that girl?" Dadisa asked.

"That girl is like a complexion of goddess laxmi ji is well disciplined and respect elders and well mannered too in fact you know her too.." masa said.