CHAPTER 1 : WHO ARE YOU?

****
🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚
It's really important my dove's please vote and comment on the story... your votes and support keeps me inspired to write the story..so please follow, vote, comment and support..
🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚
*****

This story starts with a beautiful morning at rajasthan in SUVARNGADH.
On a road there are stalls and street food stalls Everyone is doing there work, people are talking, vendors are screaming and everything is normal until,

*Screeching sound of car wheels*

"Hey your car would have hit me right now you ass***" a women screamed as the car passed by her and everyone is looking at that cars surprisingly.

And the person who was driving it had a grin on face as if that person won something...

"Aree aunty don't worry you won't be hit by this car.." that person said smiling and in a mocking tone to her and with that he went away.

"Master you should drive the car slowly.." person on side seat said.
And this person gave a glare to the person who is seating at side seat who is scared and holding onto the car for his life.

"Okay master.."that person said while sighing.

And then a car passed by that person's car and a voice came from that car..

"Heyy loser... you will lose the race... hahahaaaa" and with that, that car took over this person's car...

"Never... I never lose.. if someone loses today it will be you..." that person said.

And suddenly a car directly came from wrong side infront of the car of this person and the person stopped the car immediately.

"Hey can't you see..? Are you blind or something..? Do you think you are in air or something..? You little punk.." A boy came out of the car.

"No I don't think I am in air.. I myself is air.. no not air but a tornado..." the person said.

"What do you mean WHO ARE YOU..?" the other guy asked.

"I don't think so, I have to give you my introduction..." the person said.

And with that he started to walk towards his car when the guy said..
"Huhh right I dont need your introduction because I know you are just a mare coward who is running away from here..."

"What do you think who are you to call me a coward..?" That person asked.

"Don't you know who I am..who my father is.." that guy said.

"No if you, yourself don't know then how could I ?" He said in a sarcastic way...

And that's all that guy lost his control over his anger and came to give a punch to this person but before he could, someone stopped his hand and by twisting his hand at back he said..

"You don't know who he is that's why you are daring to do this.." the person who was on side seat said.

"WHO ARE YOU..?" That guy asked him frighteningly.

"He is prince Shreeyansh rathore.." that person said and the guy he looked around and saw that everyone present there kneeled down at the moment he said that.

"Now you got my introduction.." he said in a sarcastic way.
And that guy got even more frightened

AUTHORS POV:

Meet The "Shreeyansh Rathore" our main Male character,
Age: 24
Shreeyansh stands at a towering height of 6'3' with a muscular and well-built frame. Comes from a royal family.Raised to become a ruler from a young age.Trained in leadership, combat and politics.Inherits the throne soon and is eagerly preparing for it.