” What’s the matter with you, Guo Zirui! Who are you helping?”

Advertisements

Guo Zirui roared back confidently: “I’ll help my brother, of course! To be honest, don’t you think Huo Heng is a specially dumb high schooler?”

“Do you support him or not? Me? I don’t know…”

No. 3 High School was originally the leader of the fight, but at this moment there was a direct internal conflict:

“Fuck, I actually don’t want to fight.”

“I’m just here to watch a lively battle and record a video, who knew it’s going to be an actual fight.”

“Your brother is too fierce. He can fight two or three together, even if there is an injury.”

“Let’s just go”

” … Brothers, can you stop fighting?”

Hei Pi led a group of younger brothers to charge into the battle, and their morale was extremely high: Fighting!

No, what.

Duan Jiayan: “…”

Duan Jiayan suddenly didn’t particularly want to take part in this situation.

It turned out that during the small period of his self-reflection, these people had already turned the group fight into a group drama. Duan Jiayan watched them scuffle for a while, swimming in troubled waters, and then slowly retreated from the center of the battlefield.

Among this group of fighters, Huo Heng and his right-hand brothers were the most embarrassed. After the fight, Guo Zirui and Hei Pi reached a consensus to join forces, causing Huo Heng and others to endure attacks from both the enemy and the enemy’s enemy.

After all, they are all students, and there is no deep seated hatred between them. When fighting, both sides have a weak sense of motivation.

Duan Jiayan decided to dissuade them properly this time: “Don’t beat your brothers, the evening self-study is about to start. You should go to class, don’t use the Internet, and don’t waste your youth in meaningless fights.”

Duan Jiayan continued speaking, He also gave a name to the battle: “It’s really unnecessary to fight again, let’s put an end to this nonsense. Except for Huo Heng, who is a dumb idiot, everyone is a good brother.”

Huo Heng scolded: “Duan Jiayan! Your uncle–“

Hei Pi and Guo Zirui punched him together.

Duan Jiayan’s remarks sounded like a child’s words at first, but it actually made sense. It really didn’t make any sense to fight again.

Slowly, both sides really stopped.

Except for Duan Jiayan and Huo Heng, who were in the limelight, everyone else only suffered some physical injuries. No matter how unwilling he is, Huo Heng could only be held up by a few friends of his own and he left the backstreet, since there were so many people on the other side.

When Huo Heng and the others left, Duan Jiayan looked down at his arm.

Because the wound area is not small, and he himself punched Huo Heng at that time, the blood has not completely stopped flowing.

“Brother Duan, are you going to deal with it? At least bandage it.” Hei Pi looked at the cut on the back of Duan Jiayan’s hand, and couldn’t help but say, “Do you need another shot of tetanus?

Since he was quite familiar with this type of situation, he said: “I know there is a clinic nearby. The boss is very skilled. Let’s deal with it?”