MoRan: Jhagda ya Pyaar

When he reached there he saw that Dr Mahajan is not there and just then Monami too entered.

M(looking at Karan) : Voh papa ka message aaya tha voh thodi der ke liye Faizi aur bhaiya ke paas gaye hain. Unki chot dekhne.

K(making a face) : Kyun unhe dekhne kyun gaye unhe yahan nahi bula sakte the? Yeh special room service kabse shuru kar di buddh... (Monami glares him) budhape mein itni mehnat karne ki kya zaroorat hai vaise bhi do din se araam nahi kiya hoga na unhone (in mind: hash bach gaya Karan aaj tu toh)

M: That's so nice of you Karan ki tum papa ki itni fikar kar rahe ho but it's fine. Voh itne bhi buddhe nahi hue hai ki itne mein exhaust ho jaaye. Aur answering your questions, pata nahi kaise but Faizi ko nahate hue lag gayi. Isliye voh yahan nahi aaya balki papa ko room mein bula liya. Vaise tumhe pata hai kya unse kaise lagi?

Karan started looking everywhere except Monami and changed the topic...

K: Monami tum yeh sab chodo aur yeh batao ki are you okay? Tumhare wounds zyada pain kar rahe hai kya?

M: Nahi mere sweet se khadoos shergill. Main bilkul theek hoon. Haan thoda pain hai kyunki wound fresh hai but I don't think there is anything to worry about.

K: Aise kaise aapke sir pe rod maara tha kitna khoon nikala tha aur swelling aur redness kitni hai... Aur aapke haath pe goli lagi thi aapko yaad bhi hai ya nahi? Koi halki fulki kharoch thodi hai jo chinta na karun.

While he was talking his eyes fell on the side of her neck which still had marks of strangulation though it was faint but Karan thodi sunega kisiki. He bent a little to get a closer look of it. His hot breathes fanned over the nape of Monami 's neck. Monami's breath just hitched and she felt dizzy due to their proximity. Karan's lips were quite near to the crook of her neck....

K(still in the same position) : Yeh chot pe toh dhyaan hi nahi gaya kisika. Ispe dawai lagani chahiye.

When he said this, Monami felt a ticklish sensation which was causing butterflies to flutter in her stomach.

Saying this he moved towards a shelf and taking out an ointment came back to Monami who was still freezed in her position with eyes wide open. She gasped and closed her eyes as tight as possible when the cool gel touched her skin causing a burning sensation. Karan seeing this started blowing over the region which sent shivers down her spine. She fisted her hands tightly feeling Karan's finger on her nape along with the soft blows of air.

M(whispered) : K..ka.. Karan...

Karan looked at her only to realise her state and smirked and that's when he noticed their position. He smirked seeing his affect on her and thought of teasing her more. He thus brought his face closer to her neck. His nose was now brushing against her skin and then he changed the side dragging his face around her neck horizontally to the other side with his nose brushing against her skin. While Monami inhaled sharply. He pecked her skin over the marks. Monami felt herself going weak on knees and clutched Karan's sweatshirt. Karan felt happy and applied ointment on the other side of the neck.

K: (whispered against her skin) Ab aap ankhein khol sakti hai Rani Sahiba.

Monami slowly opened her eyes and Moran had a cute eye lock. Then Karan smirked and asked.....

K: Kaisa lag raha hai?

M(lost in his eyes still) : Pet mein butterflies summersault kar rahi hain... Heart zor se beat kar raha hai...

Karan chuckled at her reply which broke her trance and she started looking here and there while Karan said....

K: Main toh chot ke context mein puch raha tha lekin lagta hai aapke dimaag mein kuch aur hi chal raha hai....