Baby meets Param

After completing the afternoon drills Param retired to his room. There he saw that baby was still sleeping with her heads on Barkha's lap and Barkha has also fallen asleep in sitting position while caressing her hairs. He quickly took out his mobile and captured this scene in his phone with teary eyes with a slight smile lingering on his lips.

He then carefully went and made Barkha lay properly without disturbing her sleep and then he carefully took baby in his arms and hugged her keeping her head on his shoulders. As a reflex baby encircled her arms around Param's neck snuggled more into his chest. Param froze at his place and tears started flowing from his eyes. Some of them even fell on baby's cheek disturbing her sleep. He then gently pecked baby's forehead feeling which she gently opened her delicate folds of eyes straightening in Param's embrace rubbing her eyes with both hands making him aware that the long awaited time has arrived.

Baby who just woke up from sleep and was expecting her beloved Chachu to be the one holding her was numb seeing the most familiar yet newest face in front of her. She innocently poked Param's damp cheeks with her tiny index finger as if checking if he is truly there or she is dreaming of being with her father yet again as she has dreamt all the time till today.

B (innocently and frightened): Pa...paa...a..aap...aap..sa...sach...sachi...me..mein...ha..hain...ya..ya...phir...yeh...koi dream..hai?

Param just nodded and hugged her tightly as if trying to absorb her soft touch.

B (suprised and excited exclaimed loudly) : Paaappppaaa aaappp saaccchhhiii mein aaa gaye yeeeehhhhhh

And hugged him with equal intensity. Barkha who woke up hearing the little soul's cry of happiness was just staring lovingly and emotionally at the duo hugging eachother as if the other one will vanish into thin air if they will leave eachother. And why not afterall this was the day she dreamt of. A distant dream with longing, pain, and guilt.

After God knows how long, they left eachother and Param put Baby down. Thats when he saw Barkha awake...

P: voh...voh...I am...I am sorry voh tumhari ankh lag gayi thi aur main bas tum dono ko theek se sula raha tha main main isse uthana uthana nahi chahta tha bas voh bas voh raha raha nahi gaya. Main

Ba: (cutting him off) Param shant. I know aapne kitna wait kiya hoga iss moment ka koi explanation ki zarurat nahi hai aur vaise bhi yeh nahi uthti toh main khud ise utha deti.

B: Mumma dekho Papa aa gaye.

Ba: Yes baby ab dekhna hum sab saath mein rahenge.

B: Chachu ko pata hai main unhe bata ke aati hoon

She was about to leave but Barkha stopped her.

Ba: Baby chachu ko pata hai vohi toh leke aaye Papa ko.

B: Kahan se?

Barkha was about to answer but Param spoke in between

P: Station se.

B: Hawwww Chachu papa ko lene station gaye aur mujhe nahi le gaye. Iss baat pe agent shera ko punishment milegi hi milegi.

She was again about to leave but this time Param stopped her...

P: Agent shera kaun hai?

B: Kya papa aapko yeh bhi nahi pata. Chachu is Agent Shera aur main hoon unki senior agent baby aur aaj se aapki bhi. So welcome to the team agent.

P: (just like Karan says): Yes ma'am thank you so much. Waise mera code name kya hoga?

B: (after thinking for sometime) Aapka naam agent papa