Happy Moments ❤️

Next morning,
430 hours,
In Room 520,
Moran were sleeping cuddling into eachother. Karan's alarm rang breaking his sleep. He immediately stopped it and looked at his side. Seeing Monami sleeping peacefully,  a smile came on his face. He lovingly pecked her forehead and carefully coming out from her grip went to take a shower. After taking a shower he came out wrapping just a towel around his waist.  He first went to the mirror and set his hairs then he applied body deo. Then he moved towards the wardrobe. There was another pair of tee and jeans for him. He was about to wear his tee when Monami said...

M: Itni acchi body ko kyun dhakna hai. Aise hi raho na.

K:Puri ho gayi Rani Sahiba ki neend. Good morning. Ab aap please washroom mein jaiye aur fresh ho jaiye phir hume Shergill House bhi jana hai.

M: Haan jaa rahi hoon.

Saying this she got out from the bed and was going towards the washroom when suddenly an idea popped up in her mind. She immediately ran to Karan startling him and giving a quick peck on his cheek said...

M: Good morning.

Then before Karan could react, she ran inside the washroom. Karan smiled and shook his head in " iska kuch nahi ho sakta way" and wore his clothes. After sometime, Monami came back from the washroom wearing a bathrobe. Her hairs were wet and entire room was filled with the smell of her body wash. Karan just kept oogling at her. Seeing this she chuckled and said...

M: Hold on Mr Shergill Delhi abhi door hai.

Karan walked upto her and pulled her closer from her waist and said huskily in her ears...

K: Delhi jaana hi kaun chahta hai. Hume toh sirf usse matlab hai jiske paas humara dil hai.

Saying this he pressed his lips on hers and both shared a lip lock. After sometime Karan broke it feeling Monami breathless and then said....

K: Monami ab jaldi tayaar ho jao main tab tak check out kar deta hoon.

Monami nodded and started getting ready while, Karan went to complete the checkout formalities and was soon joined by Monami. Then both settled themselves in Karan's car and drove off to Shergill House.

In Shergill House,
700 hours,

Sun rays peeped inside the room disturbing Barkha's sleep. She tried to snuggle into Param's chest but woke up finding his empty. She then sat with the support of bed only to welcome a sharp pain in her lower body.

B: Aaahhhh...

Hearing her voice, Param who was in the kitchen entered the room and went beside her.

P: Kya hua?

Ba: Kuch nahi bas lower body mein thoda pain hai.

P: (in a guilty voice) Sorry.

Ba(smiling) : Uski zaroorat nahi hai. Its normal. Actually itne time baad kiya na isliye aisa hua varna kaun sa pehli baar hai. Isse zyada pain toh baby ke time hua tha.

P: Vaise maine bathtub mein hot water kar diya hai. Jake shower lelo you will feel better.

Barkha just nodded and wrapping the sheet around her body, went towards the washroom. Seeing her Param said...

P(naughtily) : Waise iski zarurat nahi thi. Mera sab dekha hua hai.

Barkha blushed at this comment and said...

Ba: Ab apni besharmi band kijiye aur chup chap jake nashta banaiye.

P: Nashta already ban gaya hai madam.

Ba: Toh phir jaiye aur jake safaai kijiye.

Param made a pout but Barkha said...

Ba: Iska koi asar nahi hone vala isliye jaldi sab saaf kijiye, Monami aur Karan aate honge.