Aftermath and Entry

It has been a week to the incident no one except the seven  recruits, three trainers and Mr Batra came to know the truth of Karan's demise. The academy has lost its charm. Monami only comes out of her room when she has to go for training else she keep sitting in her room in isolation. Its either Sid or Koel who makes her eat her meals somehow. Sanju though gives moral support to her and helps her to gather herself up, is herself not able to accept the fact of Karan not being there to guide her, to support her, to motivate her. Faizi only talks of work else he is all silent while Ustad ji polishes Karan's shoes daily remembering him.

As of cadets Sid and Koel are trying to take care of Monami and SaZi but keep reminiscing Karan and all that he did for them. Chitra and Bala also focuses on their training and except that they do nothing. Suman ji stopped talking about her husband Rajesh ji and Prem ji doesn't even think about his serial Maa Ke Poot.

Batra Sir though acts strong but is presently living life of a father who has lost his son. Batra ma'am is also worried about him and his behaviour and instinctively knows that something is wrong with Karan.
Barkha and Baby are out to Barkha's parental home. But Baby rings up in the academy thrice daily in order to talk to Karan but the only answer she receives is that he is out on mission. She even had often requested the receptionist to let her talk to Faizi, Sanju or Monami but none of the three have guts to answer the little one's questions so they too make some or the other excuses to avoid conversation with her.

Today was Sunday so everyone went out of the academy but the six cadets, Monami, and the three trainers are in the academy along with Batra Sir.

In mess all are there except Monami, Ustad ji and Batra Sir

S: Faizi sirji aaj pura ek hafta beet gao uss baat ko par abhi hum uspe yakeen na kar pa raho hain.

Sid keeps his hand on her shoulder and blinks his eyes to let her know that she is not alone.

F: Hume toh khud se nafrat ho rahi hai ki tab hum vahan hote hue bhi apne dost ko nahi bacha paye aur na hi iss ek hafte mein uske katilon ko dhund paye.

Ko: Faizi please stop blaming yourself agar uss din tumhari jagah koi aur hota toh shayad Karan sir ke sath hum sab bhi pakde jate aur maar diye jate. You did your best ab result agar humare favour mein nahi hai toh hum apni koshish pe doubt nahi kar sakte.

Su: Suman ji puch rhi hai ki hum sab toh yahan hai toh Monami ke saath koi nahi hai hume uske pass jana chahiye.

Everyone nods and goes to her room but finds it empty but they know very well where she could be so they directly went to Karan's special store room and there they find her sitting with Karan's picture in her hands without looking at anything particular staring blankly in air. They all sigh and without disturbing her goes and sit in different corners of the room. Suddenly a rat comes there and goes near a box. Bala see this and make the rat flee from there but in process he hit the box making it fall on the ground grabbing everyone's attention.

The content of the box shocks them. Its their favourite things which Karan had burnt.

Ko: Yeh sari humari favourite cheezein toh Karan sir ne jala di thi toh phir yeh yahan aur yeh jali hui toh bilkul nahi lag rahi.

P: Iska tatparya toh yah hua ki Karan sir ji ne humari priya vastuon ko jalaya hi nahi tha.

Then they all look towards Faizi for their answers.

F: Agar ek commando apni favourite cheez ko khud se alag nahi kar sakta toh voh desh ke liye jaan kya dega.

S: Bas issi liye sirji ne je sari cheezein jalane ka natak karo tho.

Monami then brings Karan's photo infront of her face and says: I am sorry Karan we all are very sorry.

All look her confused. She then answer their unasked questions saying: Hum sab Karan ki maut ke sadma ko khud pe itna havi hone de diya hai ki hum uski sikhai training bhul gaye. Hume mushkil wakt mein emotional hoke nahi desh ka soch ke kadam uthana chahiye. Yahi sikhaya tha Karan ne aur hum sab kya kar rahe hain. Hum aisa uska and uski training mazak nahi banne de sakte. Hum commandos hai humara pehla farz desh ki taraf hai aur ab hum use nibhayenge.

F: Monami is right hum sab ab Karan ke mission ko successful karke rahenge.

S: Haan hum unke katilon ko dhundenge aur marenge.

Everyone: Copy that.

Batra Sir who has come there with Ustaad ji in search of Faizi and Sanju hears all this and says while entering inside the room: Thats like my cadets and agents. Well done all of you mujhe aap sab se yahi umeed thi aur aapne mujhe, Karan aur apne Desh ko bilkul nirash nahi kiya hai.

Everyone then click their feet greeting him and then Faizi asks him: Sir aap yahan kuch kaam tha toh hume bula lete.

Batra sir: Main yahan aap sabko kuch khas and important baat batane aaya tha. Shayad bhagwan bhi yahi chahte hai ki hum Karan ke iss mission ko kamiyab karein isliye toh unhone hume voh insan de diya joki iss mission mein aap sabko lead kar sake.

F: Sir kaun hai voh officer?

Batra sir: Khud mil lo usse aur haan voh officer akela nahi aaya hai balki mission aage badhane ke liye ek zariya bhi apne sath laya hai. Abhi voh dono hanger area mein hai aur I baat. I request you to please maintain your calm when you meet them aur sabhi thande dimaag se faisla lijiyega.

Then they all go to the hanger area and are shocked to see Param and Balli standing there. Seeing Param alive Faizi, Sanju, Monu and Sid are shocked and the sight of Balli standing infront of them enraged everyone but owing to the commands by Batra Sir they don't react much and keep standing there.

Precap: Past and plan.