Monami 's birthday part:1

Then they went to the rooms assigned to them by Karan. After finishing the work Param and Karan too went back to the academy.

Param and Karan were on their way to academy. Karan was on the driving seat and Param was sleeping peacefully on the passenger seat. Just then a notification popped up in Karan's phone. He took his phone in his hands and read the notification. His eyes widened in shock and he applied the breaks.

The car which was being driven at the speed of 120km/hr now stopped with a huge jerk and our dearest Param who was sleeping peacefully bounced in his seat with his head hitting the roof of car.

Param woke up with a jolt and held his head in his hands as it throbbed with pain.

P(groaning in pain) : aaaaaahhhhhhhhh kya kar raha hai aise kaun gadi chalata hai?

K: Gadi se utaro bhaiya abhi.

Karan said with so much urgency in his voice that Param panicked and immediately taking out his gun got down the car and started looking here and there...

P(in an alert voice) : Chotte jaldi bata kahan hai terrorists ya jo bhi hume follow kar raha hai?

He turned back at the sound of gear and was horrified seeing that Karan has taken a U turn and before he could process what is happening, Karan drove away leaving that poor sleepy soul behind alone in the middle of the road at the dead of night.

Param just stood there with blank face and then squintted his eyebrows after which he looked around once again and now his expression has changed into a crying one.

P: (in a crying and confused tone)Yeh mera chotta bhai aadhi raat ko iss sunsan sadak pe apne acche khase sote hue bhai ko neend mein uchal ke utha ke, gadi se uttar ke chala gaya. Ab main academy kaise jaunga?

Having no other option he started walking down the road muttering all known curses to Karan.

On the other side,
At Shergill Mansion,

A man is seen climbing a pipe, as it is all dark, only his shadow could be seen. Another man who was in the garden, saw this and he too started following the man but not by climbing the pipe, instead he went to the backyard, brought a ladder and placing it at window from which the other man just entered, started climbing it. Soon he was inside the mansion. He further followed the other man inside a room. Then he placed his hands on the other man's shoulder. The first man turns and shouts seeing the second man's face in the dim light of the torch which he was carrying, making the second man shout as well.

Man 1: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Man 2: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Then both covers eachother's mouth to stop the other one from shouting. After they are sure that the other would not shout, they removes hands from the other one's mouth.

Man 2: (angrily) Tum yahan? Iss waqt? Voh bhi pipe se chadh ke choron ki tarah!

Man1: (smiling cheekily) Voh mujhe aise aana bahut pasand hai bachpan se isliye. Lekin aap yeh bataiye aap yaahan kahan se aaye?

Man2: (irritatedly) tumhare piche piche khidki se...

Man1: (dramatically) hey maa mata ji!!

Man2: (with horrified expression) yeh kya tha?

Man1: (making a face) Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma nahi dekhte kya?

Man2: (rolling his eyes) Dekhta hoon lekin yeh Daya ben ki aatma tumhare andar kyun aayi?

Man1: (with a stern face) Are iss umar mein kiss khushi mein mere piche piche pipe chadha. Kahan main hatta katta jawan insaan aur kahan aap expiry date ki dukan.

Mission Samarpan (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें