Then from the eleventh ranker till the hundredth, were also known fighters, prominent figure in this continent, they had also worked their way and reputation and they could only be considered to be seconds beneath the fifteen stars, the pride of the continent.

From the hundredth to the one hundred and fiftieth person were also strong no less of an important figure, but they and others knew the clear differences between then and the others.

That was where the selective ranks ended, those that didn't fight for their ranks and just chose it not bothering with it, ended at one hundred and fifty. From one hundred and fifty one to one thousand. They had fought for their respective position.

Since regaining strength was not an easy thing to do, so a rule was set up. That every ranker can only be challenged once, but the challenger can challenge as many as he can, and if a challenger wins and is challenged, he had the right to deny.

"As I said, I am Tang Zhan. Born to humans and not gods..." Aion motions his hand for Glyscyra as she was about to question again.

"... I am currently born to a human family, but I was previously Aion. As an Amazonian you should know the only other person in this world bearing the name Aion, right?"

Glyscyra eyes widens in shock and confused understanding. "You- you, you are Aion, the son of those two myths. The son of the king of shadow and the queen of light. You are their son Aion that died and was said to later reincarnate. That is you?"

Aion nods his head as he confirms her words.

"B-b-but why are you openly using your name Aion, you should know that you have many that want to kill you, they call themselves the Anti. Words of your name will spread and whether you are him or not they will kill you, because they warned all the realms that no child or being should be named Aion, untill he has been confirmed to be truly killed."

"I know but as for what I want for doing this I'm sorry I can't tell you yet. Wullzaiun, he Ifrit was one of them, it was a pity I was only string enough to kill him, and not strong enough to capture him, I would have questioned him about their organization, but it is truly a pity."

Finally they make their rounds as they head back to where they had chose to meet back in the chosen time. As Aion and Glyscyra's return back, they could see that Grad and Rill were also there, and seems to have been waiting awhile as they looked impatient.

"What's wrong, why the tense faces?" Glyscyra asked as the two kept fidgeting around.

"Grad thinks we have to challenge someone as soon as possible, he has information that the gods field will be opening soon." Rill explains.

"Oh! Is that so, then let's go challenge some people, what are we waiting for." Glyscyra advices as they all walk together this time to the area where the raised platform is, where the challenges have been carried out.

The platform was a rock, but it was smooth, not too high and it was wide enough to contain half a thousand people. So they chose it as the fighting ring, and each and every fight had taken place atop it, it is also where the challengers climbs to make their challenge.

Getting through to the platform, someone else already stood there, and he was fully equipped with two battle-axes, along with a leather armor.

"I, GAREN, CHALLENGE THE FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FOURTH RANKER FOR HIS PRIVILEGE." the guy shouts out for whoever the ranker may be as it is nigh impossible to know the faces of every ranker and their ranks, as the only ones that were still known were the important ones in the rank one to one hundred and fifty. Every other were just rankers by number.

Someone came out, as he proceeded to climb the rock and stand before the guy that had challenged him.

The challenger looks at the skinny guy that came up, and was starting to almost regret his decision.

"Hey, bro. Killing is not allowed, neither is critical injuries allowed, please I think you should just surrender i might not be able to control my strength against you."

The skinny guy just laughs as he takes his stance and motion for the guy with the two battle-axes.

"Also no weapons... Don't blame me of you die. Raaaggh!" He roars as he runs to the skinny guy, his axes readily high and mighty, threatening to crush everything that stands in its way.

The skinny guy just waits and waits, until Garden slams his battle-axe on him. He swirls like a ballerina, the attacks passing beside him effortlessly, Garen took this offensively as he swiftly brings down the other axe, but the skinny guy just places his hands together in a crazy way and as the axe hits his hand, he releases his hand.

Stunningly the axe head was forcefully rotated at twice the speed and force it came down with, and with this rotation it hits the owner Garen by the side of his head instantly knocking him out.

...